“Great pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went to Emma's the night I moved into boston. We waited a bit, but that's because the restaurant was full. Their pizzas are great, with a lot of selections. I would definitely go back again for another meal.

Visited September 2013

87% Recommend
Boston, Massachusetts
“tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Cozy little restaurant near my auto mechanic; service was quick and accommodating when I asked for vegetables on my tuna melt. good food, cheery people.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque
“Build your own”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This little restaurant produces the best thin-crust pizzas I have ever tasted -- and I have tasted a lot! You can order one of their pre-designed combos or you can design your own. I designed my own and liked the result. The ambience is down-east small town, even though the restaurant is next to Kendall Square in urban Cambridge. The service was friendly and helpful. The selection of drinks was unusual but good. For me, this place is now a "must-visit" spot when I am in the Boston area. P.S. The smoky mozzarella is really smoky -- you've been warned.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Emma has pizzas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is cute and cozy with limited seating so get there early to get in. Every pizza is wonderful (goat cheese, sweet potatoe, onion my favorite) with a thin crisp crust and lots of toppings, gooey cheese and yes tomato base if you so desire. We had 6 people at the table and got two size large and one small and it was perfect for us (no kids or men in the group). The staff is friendly and helpful answering questions which of course we had. I would love to go back and try some more on their menu. They also serve salads and other foods. Boylen root beer is my favorite and they serve it there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“delicious thin crust pizza, if you like that style of pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went there with my partner aver walking around all day in the cold, visiting the Harvard Campus and MIT museum and buildings. Needless to say, we were exhausted and happy to find a nearby place to eat. Thanks to the trip advisor offline app, we found this little hidden gem very close to the MIT Stata Building, which we visited last. The small pizza seemed large for one person, but because of the thin crust, it was actually perfect after a long day in the February cold. They had a good local beer selection. It's a pretty little joint, with quirky pizza board decorations that I couldn't stop staring at during dinner!

Visited February 2013