Our daughter had just moved to Boston and the Cambridge House was within walking distance of her new apartment. I had just driven my daughters' car from San Diego to Boston. My wife had taken the train from Jersey to Boston to meet me there. We were very excited to be together again. The Cambridge House was a total disappointment.
The man who checked us in had the personality and likeability of a clam.
There are two houses next door to each other. One is supposely Victorian decor and the other modern. We were in the modern part. The room was tiny,the bathroom was a joke. We did have a nice view of the parking lot. When I went to shower there was a large clump of black hair on the mat in the shower. We hadn't used it yet.
Went to get coffee early the next morning, there was coffee but nothing else in sight. I went back later for more coffee and there were pastries and maybe some fruit. Didn't try any of it.
There is nothing special about this place. It's a totally for profit operation. Would not return, ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cambridge House B&B Inn is a lovely turn of the century Victorian offering fifteen rooms. Recently it added a few more hotel-style rooms in the next door property. All rooms are equipped with private baths and cable television. Many of our rooms have fireplaces; all rooms have air conditioning during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your A Cambridge House B & B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Cambridge House Hotel Cambridge
- a Cambridge House Bed And Breakfast Inn