The first night I arrived the fellow on the desk was very unhelpful and abrupt, in fact, rude. When I left, I asked him if he could call a cab for me, and he said innkeepers weren't allowed to call a cab for customers so I'd have to call me own, which I did, incurring long distance charges from my cell phone.
Because I was on a longish trip I had to go back. The second stay introduced me to a very helpful front desk person, but the room hadn't been cleaned well and there were dead bugs along the baseboard and a spiderweb in the corner. The fellow at the desk put me in a new room right away, and Andrea, the manage gave me a discount. (She's wonderful). However the place needs a good cleaning from top to bottom and certain members of the staff really need a course in customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cambridge House B&B Inn is a lovely turn of the century Victorian offering fifteen rooms. Recently it added a few more hotel-style rooms in the next door property. All rooms are equipped with private baths and cable television. Many of our rooms have fireplaces; all rooms have air conditioning during the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your A Cambridge House B & B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Cambridge House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- a Cambridge House Hotel Cambridge