“Best Pizza ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Laval, Canada
“Best Pizza ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

On our last day in Boston (freezing Sunday). We were wondering where to go eat. Located 5 minutes away from our hotels on Cambridge Street. My kids and I order a Pizza... it was delicious... the best pizza we ever eat. Employees were very friendly. They even gave us free dessert. The Owner made a couple joke with my daughter. I highly recommend this place.

Visited November 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Cannot say enough about this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Just plain awesome!
Looks dark and unapproachable at night, but the service was great and the food was over the top amazing!! Everything we had was delicious. It was huge portions as well. Give it a try!

Visited October 2013
“Glad I stopped”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Good food and nice atmosphere. Def glad I stopped. Steak tips were great and meatball was awesome. Would definitley reccomend

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Going solo.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Another night away from home on my own and I needed to eat some good food. Using Trip Advisor I found East Side Bar & Grill and wasn't disappointed. I walked in at 6pm on a Friday night and easily found a seat at the bar. The staff were incredibly friendly, they made you feel comfortable and looked after you without intruding on your space or time. The tap beer was great 'Christmas in a Pint' to be recommended! I had the seafood extravaganza which, although too big, was great in every way, mussels, clams, prawns, squid all cooked to perfection with an Italian spicy tomato sauce on top of linguini. I might go again tonight it was that good!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Saturday supper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Four of us had supper on a Saturday. The service was very good in this small restaurant. The food was very good. The portions were too large but were enjoyed. They offered to box the remainders but we were at a nearby hotel . Half portions might be an option.

Visited October 2013