“WOW” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Boston, Massachusetts
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

All I can say is wow! I was on business and was recommended this bakery for a quick bite and coffee. So yummy and decadent! I wish I lived here so I could come by every day!! Good job guys this place is amazing!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Local Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband and I visited Flour in Cambridge at lunchtime on a Friday, and as you'd expect, it was getting very busy. We waited in a short line which moved along quite quickly, ordering sticky buns, chocolate stout cupcakes and a few other items...all were excellent. They also have a good lunch menu with healthy and unique selections. There are a bunch of tables and counter seats, but it looked like it would be a wait for a table, so we didn't have lunch here, but if you can get here before 11:30 am, it shouldn't be an issue. Boston's lucky to have this place!

Visited March 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Excellent Treats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We got several different treats to take for desert for a family dinner. We cut them in to small bites so we could try a little of everything and it was all so very good. Had to make a second trip a few days later to try the sticky buns, my husband said it was the best pastry he has ever eaten!!

Visited March 2014
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“I'd travel to Boston just to visit Flour Bakery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

My daughter and I stumbled upon Flour Bakery & Café a couple of years ago when we were in Boston. Well, we were hooked! My daughter now owns two of their cookbooks and we have dreamed of their scones since we first visited. My husband and I were in Boston for a few days, so it was a must that we revisit Flour, at their Cambridge location. It was wonderful! They have an amazing selection of pastries (some savory such as scallion cheddar scones) and they also have a great selection of sandwiches and salads. Their "sandwich" is anything but ordinary, and it's the very best bread, grilled and slathered with the best combination of toppings and condiments. Yum. And, as I mentioned, their scones are wonderful even if you don't like scones! I'm glad I don't live closer to Boston, because I'd find excuses to visit Flour way too often!

Visited February 2014
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
“Breakfast Sandwish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Where the breakfast sandwiches are very well executed the service is quite fast. Although you have to struggle to get a spot to sit it has never been too difficult. I wish they had fresh squeezed Orange Juice, this place is very popular.

Visited December 2013