“Cheap, wonderful, efficient” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
Los Angeles, California
“Cheap, wonderful, efficient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Lots of sandwich choices with so many different fillings. Ball sandwiches can be made as a salad. This is a stand in line, bus you own plate type of deal All foods are listed if they are nut free, gluten free or vegan or whatever. For those who have picky eaters there is a kids group of choices. Yummmm

Visited September 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stopped by to grab a sandwich and on a whim decided to grab a dessert as well. I ended up ordering a roast chicken, avocado, and jicama sandwich. Sounded simple in the description, possibly even bland, but I was craving avocado. So glad I ordered it because it was out of this world! Also grabbed a bittersweet chocolate brownie. Looked almost like a dense, flourless chocolate cake but it was so soft and fudgey. I was so full from my sandwich I left most of the brownie for the next day and it was still as good as the day before, despite just being wrapped up in the paper bag it came in (I was worried it might get stale). Definitely a great stop for lunch, and the employees are fabulous as well!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great little eatery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Salads, sandwiches, soups, bakery items, coffee -- all great. What's not to love? OK, sometimes it can get a little crowded but the tables turn over quickly.

Visited August 2012
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“A delicious snack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Stopped in Flour Bakery on a whim over the weekend for an afternoon snack. My friend and I had iced coffee (great), their special raspberry seltzer (a bit too sweet), and a sticky bun. I'm picky about sticky buns (they're my favorite pastry), and I was impressed. The sticky bun was out of this world- amazing, light, fluffy dough, and perfect pecan topping. Really delicious. I want to go back for sandwiches!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Princeton, NJ
“Best Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

In a lifetime of eating cinnamon buns, this was the best that I have every had. This was the best bakery of our trip. Our group tried all the major bakeries(Mike's, Modern, Bova, Maria's and Flour). This was hands down the best! We tried a variety of pastries and shared with our group. Everything that we had was spectacular. The cinnamon buns, sugar brioche and muffin top were particularly good. I now have to spend a week excercising!

Visited July 2012