Have stayed at this hotel many times for work. It is very conveniently located for MIT and many biotech companies in the area.
The red line is not very far and a huge selection of restaurants.
Just across the road is Toscanini's ice cream and coffee joint. The ice creams are out of this world. Rangzen the tibetan restaurant and thelonius monkfish to name a few.
The hotel does not have great views, so does not matter which room you have. If you decline daily room service, you get $5 rebate on the bill or 500 SPG points. The hotel room rent is fairly high so if you do it , do it for points.
There is a small but decent gym on the 4th floor. The Sidney's grill has a very good choice of menu and drinks/wine etc. There is a car rental literally next door and starmarket, a mid size supermarket too. Highly recommend the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cambridge-Mit Hotel Cambridge
- Le Meridien Cambridge-Mit Hotel
- Le Meridien Cambridge
- Cambridge Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes away from Logan Airport and Boston's city centre, Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT offers visitors elegant guest rooms and suites situated in the heart of Central Square in Cambridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien Cambridge - MIT reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.