This B&B is located just outside Harvard Unviversity and is conviently located on bus lines and near the subway. The rooms are clean and the beds have high quality mattresses. The place is quite and offers a great sleep. The proprietors are genuenly interesting and know much of the history of the area. They are eat very healthy food and provide homemade bread and granola and fresh pineapple with every breakfast. They also prepare fresh oat waffles with yogurt and strawberrys. I loved the homemade granola and had it every morning. The quarters are small but quaint. The rooms are also small but classy. The only disadvantage is the single shared bath between three rooms. I had to wait in line two of the four days I was there. If you want a healthy stay, this is the place. I'm heathier for having stayed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two short blocks from Harvard Yard, our 1897 Colonial Revival triple decker home features high speed internet, great beds and breakfast, and afternoon tea when you wish it. Our hospitality and local knowledge by long time Cantabridigians is well known. We promote green practices and sustainability including solar PV on our roof. We care about our community, give back to homeless service agencies and promote Local First. We have an ever changing art gallery of local art work. Our three bedrooms are on the third floor sunny and light with nine foot ceilings and share a bath. Dressing gowns, a basket for your toiletries, hair dryer and a full length mirror and handheld mirror, and good writing desks are in your room. NO smoking ever! AC is available in season as is a back porch surrounded by trees. We recommend free public transportation. Explore Harvard, MIT, the many museums, theaters and scores of fine restaurants a short walk away. Boston Common, Boston Museum of Science, Museum of Fine Arts and Boston Symphony orchestra are twenty to thirty minutes away by public transportation. We have guidebooks for you to use and a little library of history, poetry and literature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your A Bed & Breakfast in Cambridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Bed And Breakfast In Cambridge
- a Bed & Breakfast In Cambridge Hotel Cambridge