“Good weekend brunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good weekend brunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good place for brunch on the weekends, but be prepared to wait as the restaurant is pretty small! The coffee is great too.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lumberton, New Jersey
“This is a place you need to try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was the third time we had brunch at Cafe Luna and this place is my favorite. I had waffles with caramelized apples which is like have breakfast and desert at the same time. The first time I had waffles and wings on a Saturday and then came back on Sunday and had the same thing again. I would have had them again on this trip but they must have been a special and weren't available. There will be a wait but it is well worth it. The people working there are a lot of fun. You need to try this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“tiny place, HUGE FLAVOR!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

First of all, if you plan to eat here on the weekends, make a reservation. Luckily we did and we sat down within 10 minutes. The food was amazing, no complaints whatsoever.

I ordered the prosciutto, fig omelette, it was awesome, the home fries were just as good. I also ate their apple french toast with a apple cider mimosa, it was so delicious, I wanted more of each. Though I spent $70 on brunch, I felt that it was totally worth it. The food wasn't too greasy (like in most breakfast/brunch spots) and the menu offered many unique plates.

What was also neat was that they hand you crayons to doodle on the table, very cool and brought me back to when I was 5 years old. It was great to feel like a kid again.

This is by far my new favorite brunch spot in and around Boston/Cambridge. I can't wait to go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great for brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I suggest making a reservation. This place, like many of the gems in and around Boston is very small. The food and service are both great. This place is a bit pricey (~$15-20/person) for brunch/breakfast food. But like I said the food and service are great.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
“Fresh, Fun, & Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I can't say enough about this place, it is one of my favorite places to eat in the Great Boston Area. The staff is great, the ambience of the restaurant is laid-back, the owners are genuine/fantastic people, and of course...the food is delicious. Go for brunch on a Saturday or Sunday morning and you won't regret it. They create unique dishes that are so flavorful it makes you wish you could eat here everyday.

Visited September 2013