“Great breakfeast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Great breakfeast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had the Pear Gorgonzola omelet and was awesome. I sipped coffee in the outdoor seating and enjoyed people watching. Great food. The had a cool pay system where it was all electronic and fast.

Thanks

• Visited July 2013

Vista, California
“Awesome casual breakfast in Camvridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I just visited Boston/Camvridge. We stayed here 4 nights and had breakfast at Cafe Luna every morning. The food is awesome, service is great. Really liked this place. Little pricey but still really good.

• Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food, especially brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The food here is excellent, but brunch is what makes Cafe Luna especially great. There are so many different kinds of French toast. The atmosphere is cozy and friendly. Go early if you are going for brunch, as it gets extremely busy.

• Visited May 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great sandwhich shop and friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I thought this place hit all the marks very well. I had the Luna which is procuito, salami and turkey with pesto. It was served on either a French or Italian bread (not sure) and toasted. The type of bread that when toasted gets crunchy on the outside. It was just about perfect. Nice flavor, loved the bread but could have used a bit more pesto.

I got it with the side salad which was a simple mixed greens, cucumber, onion and carrot. Only complaint was it needed a bit more dressing. But it was good and fresh.

Sat outside which is always nice. The staff was very friendly and paid more attention that some higher priced sit down places I've been to.

5 stars based on 1 visit is always a stretch, but I would definitely go back and I was pretty happy. Prices were fair for the quality, especially for Cambridge. Nice assortment of sandwiches and salads, beer and wine, coffee etc.

• Visited June 2013
Reading, United Kingdom
“Delicious sandwiches!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have only ever ordered catering (for lunch meetings at work) from here (so I can't really comment on the 'in-house' service or atmosphere), but I am looking forward to visiting the restaurant as I love their food.

I ordered a selection of sandwiches, chips and salads, as well as cookies from here. Teri was great at helping plan the order (suggesting some of their other signature sandwiches) and making sure everything was packed the way we wanted. The delivery was right on time and they set up all the food. I ordered with a credit card in advance, and you do not receive a receipt at the time of delivery, but one is emailed to you the following day (personally this wasn't a problem at all, I just haven't ever come across this before).

The sandwiches are soooooo good. I can't wait to try more of the food they offer here!

• Visited April 2013