“Overrate” 2 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Tiffany Milano Hotel to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Tiffany Milano Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Leonardo Da Vinci 209, 20090 Trezzano sul Naviglio, Italy   |
“Overrate”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Not a 4 star at all!!! Is hardly a 3 star, I travel a lot but here the breakfast is poor, reception is not a 4 star but a 2 star, bathroom full of hear and there is an alarm goes on every time I shower. The AC is not working and the space in the room do not exist.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

When I got this hotel through a cheap deal online I got worried due to its location as we flew in from Bergamo. Don't be put off.

First off we paid 9 euros each for a return from the airport to milan central station. The for 1.50 euro you can get on the underground to biscegli. Its on the red line so you will have to change from central station as that is a green line.
Biscegli underground links to a bus station where you can get the bus 327. Get on it until you see the 3 (mobile phone)Building on your left and get off there. There is a shell garage just before.
Head towards the three building and stay on the side of the road. The hotel is about a ten minute walk from there. There is a lidl and habitat en route. You will get the bus from the 3 building.
Travel to a from milan will cost 1.50 euros but you can buy day, weekend, week tickets if it suits you from the machines.
Ps watch out for people who try and help you who look dodgey....chances are they are after your change.

Sorry to bore you with that but I hope it helps.

As for the hotel. The room was small but that did not take anything away from it. Comfortable bed and a bathroom with everything you need.
Our room was facing the main road but did not really hear the traffic.
Breakfast could have had a better selection.
If you have an ealry flight plan accordingly. We left at half 6 in tge morning to get to bergamo at 9.our flight wasnt until 11 though.
If you have a late flight in. Plan ahead. Not sure what time the tube stops but the buses stop at 11.30-12ish

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I booked this hotel as a package through Mighty Deals so I wasn't expecting the Ritz. We arrived at the reception at around 2pm and wasn't even greeted with a hello. I handed over our booking confirmation and was told first floor by a woman in non uniform.
So we got to our room, which looked ok at first. Then having a closer look we found a lot of stains and marks on the walls, bed sheets, etc and also a very funny smell in our room. As we had been traveling since 4.30am we decided to have a nap. When my partner and I woke we decided that the hotel was a little out the way from where we wanted to be. And arranged to stay in another hotel in the centre of Milan. So we returned to reception with all our belongings and checked out. It was a different lady this time, again not in uniform. All she asked was for our room number
And that was it. Didn't even bother to ask why we were checking out 3 days before we were due too.
I suppose you get what you pay for?
But still manners don't cost anything.
The next day both myself and my Wife became very itchy, and discovered we had both been bitten by something. We can only put this down to Tiffany Milano Hotel as the Hotel we are now staying in PALAZZO SEGRETI we can not fault.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Trezzano sul Naviglio hotels

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

For those who are used to Italian hotels this is pretty good. The rooms are small but for business this is not an issue. The rooms are clean and fresh and new, bathroom is the same. The room I was in had a queen bed which was very comfortable Hotel itself has a real modern feel to it and the staff are very helpful. When I stayed there was no one to cover the restaurant which was a shame as I settled for delivery pizza (big mistake but nothing to do with the hotel). I usually stay at Le Moran but this is the same price and significantly better. Although there is no WiFi in the room (only reception) they willgive you a cable to connect to the internet. Breakfast is very pleasant bearing in mind it is included in the room price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We were spending two separate nights there in the month of February 2012. The location is quiet convenient IF you have access to car since I dont recall any subway/metro nearby.

We are quiet surprised with the room size and not in a good way. The room is extremely tiny even for a European standard. The room we have one night have slanted ceiling which makes the room feel cramped, although luckily, we have our room change. The hotel is moderately clean with our complain being the dirty carpet. TV in room is extremely small (less than 14 inch).

Breakfast at hotel is slightly above average. There is some selection of warm food (eggs,bacon,ham), pastries, self-serve coffee grinder/machine and freshly squeezed orange juice.

Overall, an average stay that we won't repeat for sure.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
mellieha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

The hotel was good, I would say the breakfast was very fair and the staff where all friendly and helpful. The room was a fair size and nice clean. I would say if are planning to go into the city it is to far out though and you have to take a taxi everywhere unless your happy to take a bus and then use the metro. My only suggestion is not to bother with the hotel restaurant, if you walk for about 10/15 mins from the hotel there are some restaurants, we found a Chinese, a grill house and a pizzeria alot better then the hotel restaurant.

Room Tip: Don't get a room near the lift.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Netanya, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2010

The hotel is great with everything you need. Internet for free and the room was a good size with a comfortable bed. breakfast could have been a bit better, but sufficient for the morning especially on business trips. The location for me was great but far from the city for those coming to Milan for a holiday. What i found weird was that the reception guy was the barman as well (at the same time). For business I would definitely recommend this hotel if your business is in the area or if you are on the road. Close to the major highways as well.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Tiffany Milano Hotel? Share your experiences!