Stayed here for one night before moving back south from the west fjords.
Room was nice with a view out into the bay. The Latrabjarg cliffs are definitely worth travelling to and a mere 20 mins drive away.
That's it for the good news, now for less good:
- restaurand food was not good, and very expensive. Not many alternatives around unfortunaltey..
- wireless internet is available only in the bar/restaurant, and expensive (1000 ISK/day)
- not hot water in the shower in the morning... now that really grates in Iceland when the cold water is *really* cold
Unless you are a bird watcher and want to spend a lot of time at Latrabjarg which sits on the doorstep, avoid this place
- Also Known As:
- Breidavik Guesthouse Hotel Patreksfjorour
- Breidavik Guesthouse Iceland/Patreksfjorour