“They knew me!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 40 Hotels in Springfield
Mattoon
“They knew me!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We just spent 2 nites in springfield snd toured all the Lincoln sites. Nice hotel- Awesome staff. Upon check in staff was very helpful with travel tips. The room was spacious and very quiet. The next morning I stopped at the front desk to make some arrangements. " Justin " had all my stuff waiting for me and knew me by name. Above and beyond definitely stay here.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Front desk was extremely friendly. Free food in the evening which saved us from having to eat out. Great pool that the kids enjoyed. The room was very clean and comfortable. Free hot breakfast in the morning was really good. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
St. Louis MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went to see all the Lincoln sites. Had A certificate for a nights stay we bought at an auction.Everything was great except for as someone else posted, only 1 elevator. There were plenty of luggage carts, which was nice. I have seen larger hotels with less. Breakfast was good. only real complaint was the pool. Water was green and cloudy. Couldn't see my feet real clearly. Water was cold. Hot tub was HOT! felt good, lots of water jets. Our room was nice. Got the 2 room suite. Sofa bed not comfortable at all. Tv's were fantastic, big flat screens in both rooms. Bathroom was big, plenty of room. Everything was very clean. Didn't have the dinner offering. Loved that they have Pepsi products.Also separate controls for the air conditioning in living room and bedroom. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor facing the street. Room 511. No complaints with noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Columbus, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

They gave us a very large room on the 5th floor. Drury has great beds, linens, and pillows. Property has a field right behind it for you pet's comfort. Pool is indoor only with large windows and outdoor seating area. Convenient to Dollar store and Big lots and a bar across the street. The only negative is that the are about 100 rooms and only one small elevator.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Drury Inn is a smaller scale Embassy Suites, only I think the employees are more customer service oriented. Couldn't have asked for a nicer stay. The room was spotless and every employee we spoke to inquired as to our comfort, if we needed anything, and all the while with a smile. The happy hour was fabulous and so was breakfast the next morning. I really can't say anything at all even slightly negative about the place. We'll be staying at Drury Inns exclusively after this!

Room Tip: It seemed that any room was a good room!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had our family reunion and the majority of my family stayed at the Drury Inn in Springfield, Ill... let me tell you it was the best stay I ever had. Out of all the hotels I have stayed, this was the best...Now I have stayed at the Bellagio in Las Vegas and did not receive as much comfort. The workers were so nice and professional. they would help you with anything you need. I could tell they loved their jobs because it showed in their smiles and actions. The rooms were so comfortable and I didn't want to go home. My mother was with me and for the first time in forever she didn't snore... magnificent beds. You get a top rate from me! Three cheers to the DRURY INN SPRINGFIELD, ILL. I will be staying there again on my next visit and I will be recommending the Drury Inn to everyone I know! Thank you for the pleasant stay! also LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT THE EXCELLENT RATES...WOW, UNBELIEVABLE! Marcella Furlow

Room Tip: You want a tip...Stay at the DRURY INN....
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Three friends and i found a deal in which we could play 18 holes of golf at the Rail Golf club in Springfield and stay the night at the Drury for $80 apiece. The 2 rooms were clean and comfortable. The best part was the very nice happy hour included in the price. There were 3 alcoholic drinks included [per person as well as a selection of foods (hot dogs, baked potatoes, chicken, nachos, salad etc) that very well could serve as dinner. In addition, a nice breakfast was included the next morning. Al the employees were pleasant and welcoming. I would gladly visit again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Springfield? Share your experiences!