“Had to move rooms at 11pm” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Springfield - South

You added Days Inn Springfield - South to your Saves list
Days Inn Springfield - South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5970 South 6th Street, I-55 at Exit 90, Toronto Rd, Springfield, IL 62703   |
Ranked #30 of 40 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Lovington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff was friendly, breakfast was good, pool was clean, and rooms were good. However after I returned home I realized I had left a bag of clothes at the hotel. I called and surprise no one found them. My daughters irreplaceable regional shirt was in that bag along with a brand new dress. I was very upset they did not hold onto it when they found it. I know I left it in the room. So overall a great place to stay as long as you do not forget anything.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Eureka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Baymont. As a business traveler the accomodations are ideal. I expecially liked the fact that the room had everything I needed to get my work done and prepare for the next day.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Rakesh P, Manager at Days Inn Springfield - South, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
We appreciate you staying with us, thank you.

Been to Days Inn Springfield - South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Springfield - South

Address: 5970 South 6th Street, I-55 at Exit 90, Toronto Rd, Springfield, IL 62703
Location: United States > Illinois > Springfield
Ranked #30 of 40 Hotels in Springfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Springfield - South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Springfield - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited - Springfield South Hotel Springfield
Ramada Springfield
Springfield Ramada

If you own or manage Days Inn Springfield - South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.