Stayed over 4th of July weekend. Excellent staff. I asked about parking and was prepared to pay $7 a night fee but the clerk told me parking was free on the street on weekends. This turned out to be quite convenient. You can walk to all the good downtown restaurants, and presidential library and Lincoln home. It was quiet at night. The pool and hot tub were nice although the women's locker room was messy/vandalized when my wife went in. The staff dealt with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the newly renovated President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Our Springfield, IL hotel is located in the heart of historic downtown Springfield, walking distance to Lincoln's home and the presidential musuem. Known for its exceptional service, attention to detail and exquisite cuisine. Discover our one of a kind hotel where guests become a part of the family. The atmosphere is both stimulating and comfortable, featuring a colorful palate of rich patterns and textures while providing the amenities to make you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your President Abraham Lincoln Springfield - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Abraham Lincoln Hotel And Confernece Center
- President Abraham Lincoln Hotel & Confernece Springfield
- President Abraham Lincoln Springfield
- Hotel President Abraham Lincoln