“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Carbon Cliff, Illinois
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Miss the one that shut down in Davenport, Iowa. Saw it on a list of restaurants in the hotel and had to stop! Was a little noise but had a great time! Food was great. Our waiter was very nice and was understanding that we need time to decide on what to eat.

Visited August 2012

Haysville, Kansas
“I'd give a better rating if there were no ANTS!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We love Cheddars, so while on a road trip to Chicago we decided to have dinner there. I have no complaints about the service or the food, but when we discovered ants on the wall and on the table at our booth, we were startled. The waitress apoligized and moved us to a booth opposite the wall and it wasn't until our food was served that we noticed ants were there, too! They were very small reddish brown ants and were hard to see because the wood table and walls were almost the same color. We ate hurriedly, flicking a few ants off our napkins and the tabletop. We were not angling for a free meal (not that it was offered), and we tipped our server well. It wasn't her fault there was an infestation. But I hope they do some pest control soon. Ants can carry disease, as we all know.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Love those onion rings...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Excellent service from Leann in the bar......amazing broccoli cheddar casserole...

Visited June 2012
Auburn, Illinois
“Better value than most casual dining places”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

The menu almost never changes, but neither does the consistent quality of the food. You'll spend about $4 less per person than at Applebee's, Friday's, etc. I especially recommend the burgers, chicken strips, and New Orleans Pasta.

Visited March 2012
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Very helpful server!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

I follow the Paleo lifestyle so I have to alter a lot of meals. I usually get the hamburger plain, no bun, 2 sides of broccoli. This time, the server suggested a meal that is no longer on the menu, but is still available, and it was better suited for me! 2 plain steak burgers and 2 sides. This time I didn't leave hungry. Been here a thousand times, and this is the first time my server has been helpful.

• Visited May 2012