“Horseshoe, horseshoe, horseshoe!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 432 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Horseshoe, horseshoe, horseshoe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Try the local tradition the horseshoe! Had a really good cider beer too. Non-horseshoe was great too

Visited October 2013

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Springfield Road Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The meal at D'arcy's Pint was outstanding. This is our second time through Springfield and our second time stopping for dinner at D'acry's Pint. The horseshoe and pony are our favorite. The pony, all though the smaller meal of the two, is still a lot to eat. Outstanding service from the front door, through the meal. Eating at D'arcy's Pint is a a must for anyone visiting Springfield.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Concord, Massachusetts, USA
“Best of What's Around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is the best of what's around. Excellent local flair. Friendly service. Loud but friendly atmosphere. I got the grilled chicken "Shoe." Good for clogging the arteries but worth it once in a while. Any of the "Shoes" are excellent.

Visited September 2013
Waynesboro, VA
“A must!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

How many times do you get to go to a place that was featured on Man vs Food. We were trying to go to another place that was on the food network but they were closed. Thank goodness they were so we ended up here. We got the pony shoe and boy was that a lot of food. I could not imagine getting the horse shoe. The price was perfect not even $10. So what is a horseshoe you ask? It is Texas toast on bottom, meat (I had hamburger) a million fries on the top then its all covered in cheese sauce.

Visited October 2013
Jacksonville, IL
“Great Place in Our Back Yard!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We travel the world over and then forget to review places that are near our hometown. This is a great little jewel that I have been to for years. It used to be located near my work and I would go there afterwards with a few friends but now they have build and moved to a very nice new place about 1/2 mile from their old location and it is even better except that you may have to wait a few minutes to get seated if you are there on a weekend night. The food is some of the greatest bar food I've ever eaten and I've had various things off of their menu and never had anything bad. The other night when we were there, it was a beautiful September evening and sat outside. There is still a cornfield on the other side of the street. I had the toasted cheese sandwich. It was on some kind of cornbread that made it easily the best Grilled cheese I have ever eaten. My husband had a hamburger and said it was GREAT and that is high praise for him. One of their specialties is a pony or horseshoe, one of the local specialties. It is bread, topped with your choice of meat, hamburger is my fav, then topped with fries, then topped with a cheese sauce. I Know, heart attack city!!! but if you are ever at D'arcy's, just try it once. The service was excellent even though they were full. PLUS, it won't break the bank. My husband had two beers with hamburger and my grilled cheese and fries that I couldn't finish and it was $17. WhooHoo!!!!

• Visited September 2013