“Dinner Specials” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 433 restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Dinner Specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The dinner specials are what makes us come back, we can keep our bill under a decent price but if you add a drink or two or an extra appetizer then your bill will start getting out of hand for what you get. Free biscuits!!!!

Visited March 2014

64% Recommend
Silvis, Illinois
“Consistent Red Lobster food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Staff have always been friendly and the service is efficient. I love the cheese biscuits. It is close to many hotels. If you like Red Lobster food then you will like this one. It is consistent with other Red Lobsters I have eaten at.

Visited May 2014
Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
“Typical Red Lobster”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The food was identifiably ocean-sourced, adequately prepared, but not quite worth the price. Service was adequate, but this chain needs something more to distinguish itself from its 1970s incarnation!

Chicago, Illinois
“Similar to any other Red Lobster”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We got what we expected, great biscuits, a solid salad and Red Lobster quality seafood. Our service was above average.

Visited March 2014
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Still sitting here trying to figure out why I try these things. They have a new dish called Chesapeake Shrimp. It contains peppers onions andouille sausage shrimp red potatoes and corn on the cob all in a butter sauce. In my bowl it consisted of a whole 3 thin slices of sausage and couldn't find much peppers or onions and there was probably at most half a potato cut up in it. It was definetly the worst meal I have ever had at a Red Lobster. Oh, and they did bring me extra sausage, a whole 4 slice do added up it might have been an ounce of sausage.
My wife had the seaside trio and gets was soaking in butter also. She said it was good just really buttery. We will go back again just not order what I did this time.

• Visited January 2014