“Good food for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #109 of 433 Restaurants in Springfield
Hazel Crest, Illinois
“Good food for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Had just driven in from Chicago for a conference on June 10, 2013. Left Chicago before I had a chance to eat, Attended conference immediately after arriving in Springfield. By the time I arrived at Bob Evans, it was around 5:00 p.m. I was starving. I ordered a salad, meatloaf dinner. The food was good and plentiful. The only drawback was the young lady (server) brought my dinner out before I completed my salad. By the time I ate my dinner it was luke warm. I didn't want to send it back to tired to wait for it. But even being luke warm it was still good. I think the young land wanted to make a good impression and show fast service, so I didn't complain to managment. But in the future you should serve the dinner after the salad or soup has been eaten. Not while it is being eaten. I also ordered the apple pie (which was to die for and the cranberry, pecan chicken salad to take back with me to the hotel. That was also very good

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kansas City
“Kids eat free on Tuesdays !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went on a Tueday. Kids ate free. No strings. Food and service were excellent. We like Bob Evans very much and this restuarant was no exception.

Visited March 2013
Illinois
“Great Coffee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I don't know what it is about Bob Evans coffee but it is one of the best cups you can get. Great flavor and service is great at this location!

Visited March 2013
Clinton, IL
“Pretty Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

In Springfield for a concert. Wasn't our first choice for the night. However, thought it was a pretty decent meal. I would go back for sure. The different types of breads before the meal is a plus. Price was excellent for what we received. Staff and service was excellent.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Illinois
“wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

It has very good food and service. We go there at least once a month and some times more. They have a very old fashion country food ahd the prices are very good.

Visited December 2012