“Pleasant nights rest” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Springfield
Springfield, United States
“Pleasant nights rest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Very quiet location. Extremely pleasant stay. I will definately stay here again. Local Springfield, Il. police officers have breakfast here. Nice of the hotel to support local law enforcement. Added security. The staff was very polite and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tinley Park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Service exceeds expectations and their committment to quality is evident in every thing they do. Great breakfast food choices and the manager's reception is very nice. Beds are comfortable and there are at least 3 different kinds of pillows to choose from on each bed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Renata,

Thanks for offering a review from your recent stay. I appreciate you taking a few moments to give us your feedback. It's our teams goal to be the friendliest hotel staff in town, and of course offering clean and comfy accommodations. We love what we do and I thank you for recognizing our commitment to service. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to have you back again soon.

Your in Hospitality,
Darrin Thurman, GM
Elk Grove Village, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield-Southwest approximately once a week for a number of reasons: The staff are hospitable, friendly and customer service oriented; the hotel as a whole is clean; the beds and pillows are comfortable and I feel very welcomed. I love the personalized notes left for me by housekeeping.

Hi Ingrid,

First and foremost, thank you for your continued loyalty to our Hampton brand and to our location. On behalf of all the staff, we greatly appreciate your business. It's always great to share these reviews with our team. We have the opportunity to not just check people in, clean rooms, serve breakfast; but instead truly impact our guests moods and offer up genuine hospitality. It's a priveledge to work at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest. Thanks for offering this review.

Your Friends in Town,
Darrin and the entire staff at Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest!
Marseilles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

One of the nicest hotels in the mid-west. Friendly staff with great customer service. Hotel is also centrally located to several restaurants and shopping areas. Breakfast and hospitality hours are also very enjoyable. Overall, a very pleasant experience to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Hi there Mr. Z,

Thank you for continued loyalty to us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest. We appreciate your business over the years. As general manager, I have been lucky enough to work wtih this incredible team for the past five years. We are very proud of our hotel and the service we offer and are so glad you noticed. Thank you again for offering your experience here. Hope to have you back again soon.

All the best,
Darrin and your friends at the Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield, IL
Kansas City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Staff was great!!!! room was very good but the internet is slow. Great stay and would, will stay there again. A little hard to get to but WELL worth navigating the back roads. Great lobby area and the coffee was hot all the time morning, noon and night. Breakfast was good and fresh all the major things needed for a business traveler.

Greetings Steven D.

I want to certainly thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your kind words, especially about the staff. We truly feel that's what sets us a part from the rest. I am so glad you enjoy the breakfast as well. I agree, we are a skip and a hop away from the down town action, but we believe our service is worth it, and its actually pretty easy to find. Hope you can join us on an evening we host our evening reception. Available Tuesday - Thursday, we serve complimentary beer, wine, and host of snacks. Hope to see you back again soon.
Greensburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Excellent Hampton Inn hotel! The GM saw my reservation and provided me with an upgrade to a bigger room and left a hand-written note welcoming me to the hotel. I really appreciated both gestures but what I appreciated the most was that everyone I dealt with from the front desk, breakfast personnel, and housekeeping, everyone, and I mean everyone, greeted me with a smile and nice "how are you today?". The housekeeping staff left me a short hand-written note (must take after the boss) each day. Overall I was completely satisfied with my stay!

Hello there Mr. W.

Thank you for choosing us again while in town. We appreciate our loyal HHonors guests like you very much. What a pleasure it was to hear about your postiive experience with us. As general manager, I've been lucky enough to work with this fantastic team for the past five years. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review- I'll be sure to share it with our team. We hope to see you again real soon!

All the best,
Darrin and your friends here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest
Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

A wonderful stay with convenient location and very friend staff. When I needed a power cord for my phone, I was offered a ride to the nearest store and they waiting until I had bought my item and returned me to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Hello,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest. What a pleasure it was to hear that our staff went the extra mile for you. We so enjoy getting to know our guests and I'm glad we were able to provide a lift to the store. Thank you for taking the time to write this review-and for recognizing our staff. It always rewarding to see the look on their faces when I share our guests comments. Hope you can make it back again in the future. Stay on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, when you can enjoy our evening reception with complimentary beer, wine, and snacks.

Many thanks,
Darrin and the entire team at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest? Share your experiences!