Large rooms, friendly staff, clean, nice happy hour during the week in the evenings. There is a screaming kid with his family in the room next to mine, but sometimes you get that in a hotel. There are no restaurants within walking distance, but many within a short drive from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all suites extended-stay hotel in Springfield, Illinois, home of Abraham Lincoln and The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum. Each suite is designed for maximum flexibility and adaptability to meet all of your individual needs. Whether you are relocating to the area, on a project assignment, or just getting away for the weekend, Staybridge Suites has what you want! Staybridge offers 3 different suite room types; Studio, One-Bedroom, and Two-Bedroom. All suites contain a fully equipped kitchen, living room, 2-line telephone, direct in-room phone#, voice mail, and free high speed wireless Internet and wired Internet access. Hotel amenities include 24-hour service desk, complimentary breakfast bar, evening Sundowner reception(Mon-Thur), fitness center, business center, swimming pool, free guest laundry facility and complimentary shuttle service (8:00 am-6:00pm). The Staybridge Suites is located within a few miles of downtown Springfield, The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, White Oaks Mall, and Frank Lloyd Wright's Dana Thomas House. We are located off of I-72 and Route 4 at exit #93 in Prairie Crossing, Southwest Springfield. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites South Hotel Springfield
- Staybridge Suites Springfield