“Love the new location” 4 of 5 stars

Description: 217-698-5458
Description: 217-698-5458
“Love the new location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten at the old location a few times and loved it. We were at the new location last night and it was great. I love that they now have a kids menu, I don't remember them having this before.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Springfield, Illinois, United States
“Hibachi Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have been to Kiku twice for the Hibachi grill. I wouldn't recommend it for a couple, but it is magnificent for groups or parties. The cooks are a fun time and the food is great!

Visited May 2012
Chatham, Illinois
“Consistently good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I visit Kiku and "the other Japanese Hibachi restaurant in town" about once a month. In my opinion, Kiku is consistent with their food quality and service. The lunch portions are smaller than their dinner portions, but dinner portions almost always provide a take-home box. The sushi is also consistently fresh and tasty. Getting in/out of their parking lot is also easier than "the other place". Have never had a problem getting a reservation for dinner or special holiday meal & never had to wait more than a few mins to be seated. Kiku's floor manager has also been very attentive and quick to provide service if others are immediately busy. My kids love the Hibachi show! I would recommend giving it a try.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Ehhh...so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I would give this place a middle of the road rating. Felt like we were rushed through. We were in and out the door in 50 minutes. Portions were not as large as another place like this in Springfield.

• Visited December 2011