“Best presentation and taste in Springfield” 5 of 5 stars

+1 217-789-1530
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Nick & Nino's Penthouse Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 432 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 7th
Description: Perched 30 stories above Springfield's capital city, Nick & Nino's Penthouse Steakhouse offers unparalleled food, ambiance and service. Our small intimate dining experience is perfect for a romantic dinner, entertaining business client or a night out with a group of friends. We serve only the finest certified Black Angus aged steaks along with a selection of mouth-watering entrees. At Nick & Nino's we treat every occasion like it's a special occasion.
Champaign, IL
“Best presentation and taste in Springfield”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Wonderful dinner. The presentation, taste, service (Debby), and city view were amazing! Very romantic. Very few tables in the restaurant so they pay special attention to details. Even their bread basket was full of homemade breads crackers and breadsticks. Can't wait to return.

• Visited September 2013

“Beautiful Escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Wow! What a great way to escape the daily grind and get a taste of the high life. From the moment we stepped onto the 30th floor of the Hilton (where this restaurant is located) we received five star service. The hostess was warm, genuine, and inviting. Our waiter, Rick ,took the time to thoroughly explain the menu, including wine and dessert which are presented on an IPad. Rick turns serving into an artform. We savored every bite as the flavors exploded in our mouths. The bone in ribeye is phenomenal. Beautifully prepared. I don't think there is a bad item on the menu. This fine dining experience ranks among the best. We will be back.

• Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Spectacular Food, Breathtaking View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

From the moment my fiance and I stepped off the elevator, my fiance and I felt welcomed. Denise was absolutely fantastic in greeting us and leading us to our table. She really set a warm atmosphere for the whole evening. Our server, Debbie, was very genuine and attended to any need we may have had. My fiance adored the Flight of Filet and I enjoyed the Salmon. The food was cooked perfectly and we had a great view of the city. The decor of the restaurant was well appointed and the service was classy and attentive. I cannot express how satisfied I was to find such an amazing steakhouse in Springfield, and right at the top of our hotel!

• Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Simply Excellent, make a reservation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our family was here touring Lincoln sites. We had made a reservation for 8:30 p.m. since earlier times were full. We thought we may cancel since it was so late, glad we didn't. The trio filets were wonderful, Salmon in a red pepper sauce w/ arugula was the best salmon plate I've ever eaten, Kids menu for smaller portions of adult selections. Chocolate moose layer dessert came with sparkler on top and chef hats for the kids really summarized the success of the meal. Finally, all this with lovely décor and a view of town the kids loved, Prices were very reasonable for the quality.

Visited August 2013
“Just Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Literally the best meal I have ever had. The NY strip was amazing and my wife's salmon was just as good. Great view and atmosphere high atop Springfield. I highly recommend this place. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013