“Fun Place” 4 of 5 stars

Decatur, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Take my nephew every year and we have a ball. Go to their web site to learn about discount days and also where to get coupons for huge savings. Kids (young adults) they employee there are very nice.

Visited June 2012

Gurnee, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“a little dated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

the ferris wheel was not operating when we went. the mini golf was nice but i hate mini golf. I go cart track was just a big circle, not very exciting. we didn't get to the Caribbean Water Adventure.

Visited July 2012
Joliet, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
“miniture golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stopped here on our way home and we laughed and talked and had a great time. We had tickets to GoKart also but didn't have time to do that so we gave the tickets to some nice people there.

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Ill
“Even at my my age!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I went to the water park for the first time this month. I had never been to one, I am a senior citizen and have been for awhile.
The wave pool was as much fun as the Golf on Mexico, the lazy river on the tube was a real treat, just float along for as much time as you want. The other park guests are very nice, it is clean, and super safe. The life guards are every where, I understand they are only on duty for 20 minutes at a time, no fooling around or talking, just business. Lots of places to put your stuff, lots of equipment. I am taking my grandchildren next month.
I'd give it a 10. There was a lot of other fun things to do, I stayed with the water.

Visited July 2012
De Soto, Missouri
63 attraction reviews
“Fun small waterpark but pricey for what you get”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Nice wavepool and laxy river, good variety of small children slides and a growing number of adult slides.

Visited July 2011