“Crooks!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Crooks!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Wow...a bunch of crooks! Tried to charge me $6.95 for an iced tea...had them 'fix' my check and came back with change of $5 (I paid with a $20). I asked them how much did my bill end up and he said they "recalculated" - pointing to his head- and bill is for $15?!!! WHAT?? I asked how much was the iced tea then, they said "$1.99"...interesting

Original bill:
I had the lunch special #1: $5.95; iced tea: $6.96 and sopaipilla: $2.25 + tax = $16.37

New "'recalculated" (magic calculator in the server's head) bill:
lunch special #1 $5.95; iced tea: $1.99 and and sopaipilla: $2.25 + tax = $15.00

A bunch of MORONs here!! Please avoid this place and pay close attention to your bill.

I don't want anyone else to be subjected to their magic calculators!

Visited March 2012

Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Only Mexican restaurant in Springfield I eat at!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012 via mobile

Very clean eatablishment with a Nice atmosphere. I love the food here, and the chips keep coming! I'm usually almost full before my meal gets to the table!

Definitely recommend you give it a try!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Missouri
“questionable description”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We've eaten here several times because they have the best nacho chips and salsa.
This time I tried what their menu described as "Lobster Nachos"; description said "real" lobster, and it was $12.99, so I figured there would not be much lobster if it was actual lobster.
I asked the waitress if it was really "real" lobster and she said, "It should be".
Hmmm. that should have hit me upside the head as a clue, but wanted to try it anyway.
Whatever those white crumbles of msg coated white supposed lobster were (reconstituted meat of some kind), I don't know, but had to drink several glasses of water and couldn't eat it.
She charged us for the partially consumed item anyway.
Might go back for their chips, but this visit left a bad after-taste!

• Visited September 2011