“Clean hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #33 of 75 Hotels in Omaha
Olathe, Kansas
“Clean hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hotel was very clean and the two employees working the desk throughout our stay were super friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was more than cereal and pastries. It included sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, juices, pancakes and bagels. Indoor pool was clean and the hot tub was a nice bonus. The room was nice and adequate in size for the two of us. We don't require much space though. Bathroom was also clean. Location is about one mile East of 680 and also near the Children's Hospital.

Room Tip: I went through Hotwire and was pleased with mt result. We paid $50 versus other sites at $80.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Traveler1Nebraska, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Omaha West-90th Street, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! I love hearing feedback from our guests perspective. I will pass on kudos to our entire staff. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the clean rooms, location, breakfast, and pool/hot tub. Please ask for me the next time your travels bring you to Omaha. I would love to thank you in person for being our guest.

Best,

T.J. Foster, CHS
Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Homestead, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. It smelled nice and rooms were clean. Breakfast was adequate. Only complaint was our room was near elevator and ice machine. The walls are paper thin bc u hear everything going on in hallways and room next door. At 9pm on our last night, we got knock on door from front desk saying we were being too loud and there were complaints. Are u kidding!!? My kids were laying in bed watching tv and hubby was sick. That was annoying. So make sure you ask for room far AWAY from elevators!

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and our breakfast.

While I also love to hear constructive criticism such as yours, I am disturbed that you experienced these issues in the first place. I would love to follow up with you regarding the issues you mentioned in your review. When it is convenient for you, could you reach out to me at 402.343.1000?

I will be sure to place you in a room at the end of the hall the next time you stay with us. I'm looking forward to speaking with you.

Best,

T.J. Foster, CHS
Operations Manager
402.343.1000 (p)
Lincoln, Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Facility is average for a Holiday Inn Express. Very rough check in. As I was greeted at the desk, the front desk kid took a call, giving me the wait a minute finger, then spent 20 minutes on the phone making another reservation while I waited. I timed it. Then couldn't find our reservation, even with a confirmation number. All in all a 40 minute check in.

A trip later for the wifi password was then needed after waiting on hold 10 minutes because there was no one at the front desk.

Management...RETRAIN!

Room Tip: Don't have the front desk help you.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Terry F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Omaha West-90th Street, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share about your stay. I want to say I am very sorry your stay was not what you expected. From what you wrote about your stay we are not happy with how you were treated. We are addressing the issues and I know we will get better at providing all guest with a great stay. I hope that next time you are in our area you will give us a second chance. We have a great staff and we are working hard to make sure everyone takes great care of our customers.

Have a great summer

Team Holiday Inn Express Omaha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed here for a quick night b/f a dr appt. Room was very nice and clean. Sheets smelled wonderful. Breakfast was good as well. Perfect if you have an early morning appt in Omaha. Location is great. Only downside was the rate seemed a little high for a week night.

• Stayed March 2013
Terry F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Omaha West-90th Street, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed the time you spent with our hotel. We work hard to make sure every customer enjoys our hotel. I hope when you are back in the area you will make our hotel your choice.

THANK YOU!
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Thanks so much for making our stay very comfortable. Great customer service, and were always smiling and willing to help. I recommend this hotel to anyone, especially if with children. Nice sized pool, free cookies in the evenings, and a spa. Room was very spacious and the staff went out of their way for our comfort.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. I hope anytime you are in the area you will make us your hotel of choice.
Denison, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The staff was so womderful. Ann, Lu, girls who worked mornings were so helful and nice. room could not been more wonderful. Stayd here during my surgery. They went above and beyond anything i could of asked for!

• Stayed December 2012
HIEGeneralManagerOMA, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Omaha West-90th Street, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent trip to Omaha! I'm so glad our staff made you feel at home. Hope your surgery went well and thank you for staying with us!
Rockingham, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

The hotel is in the middle of being worked on and this was brought to our attention when we checked in. When all is said and done besides the visual signs of the work it didnt get in our way at all. The best part of this hotel was the friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel about your last stay with. We have a great staff and I am so glad you mentioned them, they work hard to make our quest feel at home. I hope when ever you are in our area you will make our hotel your choice.

THANK YOU!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Omaha West-90th Street? Share your experiences!