“This is a good clean hotel with a very helpful staff. I...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn and Suites Omaha

You added Days Inn and Suites Omaha to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites Omaha
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11515 Miracle Hills Drive, Omaha, NE 68154 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #37 of 76 Hotels in Omaha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tupelo, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at this location for the CWS for two nights. After a 13 hour drive we arrived at the hotel to find out that the power was out due to a storm that had occurred over night. The front desk clerk explained the situation and the power was restored and we were allowed to check in an hour early. This was the nicest days inn that I've stayed in across the USA. The bedding was great and the location was right off of major highways which allowed easy access. The reason I did not give this hotel a 5 star is because I asked that the bill be split between two of us and the next morning the bill was placed on one credit card after I specifically asked the clerk to wait. If I didn't have such a long drive ahead, I would have made the hotel change what I requested. Overall, clean, comfortable, great stay.

Room Tip: Roughly 15-20 minute drive to downtown....Shuttle nearby for those wanting to go downtown to CWS.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Russell B, General Manager at Days Inn and Suites Omaha, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for your great review. I am happy you enjoyed our hotel amenities and staff. I am sorry for any billing issues you had during your stay. If there are any adjustments that might still need to be made you can contact me at 402-496-7500. I hope we can look forward to seeing you again next year for CWS.
Loveland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We have stayed at this location before, but this time we noticed a few items that needed attention. First off, our room had mold growing next to the shower on the wall covering an area about 6 inches by 12 inches, and it was black. I would think that housekeeping would have reported this. Next, the ceiling around the exhaust vest in the bathroom was very stained from what looked like water leaks. We requested a new room for the additional two nights we stayed and were given another room. Either Days Inn as a corporation is cutting back on needed maintenance, or this location is doing it on their own. On our next trip to Omaha, I doubt we will be staying at Days Inn.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize for any maintenance issues you had during your stay with. I would like to discuss these issues in further detail. You can contact me at 402-496-7500.
Absecon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The family stayed here for one night. The decor was a bit dated, but everything was clean, and the hotel staff was well organized, and very friendly. The pool was nice, and plenty of pool towels available.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy you enjoyed our staff and pool. I hope we can look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Omaha.

Been to Days Inn and Suites Omaha? Share your experiences!