“snow storm” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn and Suites Omaha

You added Days Inn and Suites Omaha to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites Omaha
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11515 Miracle Hills Drive, Omaha, NE 68154 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #37 of 76 Hotels in Omaha
Omaha, Nebraska
“snow storm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I booked the jacuzzi suite at this location because of the impending Midwest snow storm for my family and I. Wow!!! The room was spacious and clean. The furniture nice and beds extremly comfortable. Gorgeous lobby and very good hot and cold breakfast items. My wife loved the jacuzzi bath, my son loved watching television in his bed (on a new flat screen), and I loved the fact I could complete work via internet.(which the front desk staff informed me that the entire hotel got new wi-fi) The following morning we were able to leave with complete ease because the walkways and parking lot were super clear which is why we stayed there to begin with. Whole family loved it and wife keeps looking for another reason to return soon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Russell B, General Manager at Days Inn and Suites Omaha, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
We are happy you had a great stay at our Hotel and enjoyed all the amenities we had to offer. We are thankful for your kind comments about our service and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have had bad experiences with Days Inn so I was concerned when I learned my husband had made a reservation here. However, when I saw the room, I knew it was going to be fine. It was very attractive, comfortable and clean. The lobby area was also attractive. Breakfast was ok. I definitely would recommend this place

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Laya M, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Omaha, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time out to review Days Inn and Suites.

We are sorry that you had less than pleasurable experiences with Days Inn in the past. However, we know that a clean, comfortable, quiet room, warm breakfast, and friendly staff are important factors to a great hotel experience. It has been our pleasure to serve you and look forward to doing so again in the future.

Been to Days Inn and Suites Omaha? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites Omaha

Address: 11515 Miracle Hills Drive, Omaha, NE 68154 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Nebraska > Omaha
#2 Best Value Hotel in Omaha
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn and Suites Omaha 3*
Our hotel is unique to the Days Inn & Suites Brand, it pro-claims a genuine, warm and welcoming physical presence common in the Omaha Nebraska community. It has a unique secluded and quiet courtyard garden and pool area. It is the place to relax and be cradled into your home away from home. Customers can even bring along their pet as they are accepted here. The amenities and services include: a business center, Wi-Fi access, ATM/Cash ma-chine, Express Check-out, complimentary hot breakfast, elevators, laundromat, fitness center, out-door pool, high speed Internet access, (also available in the meeting rooms) and public areas with wireless data connection. . All of our rooms have flat screen TVs and our business place rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The aesthetic quality of our hotel is hearth-like and welcoming with a lobby adorned in classic wainscoting, Italian marble, a traditional library, and a center fireplace. There are four spacious entryways on the east and west side of the hotel. The pool and courtyard garden are the centerpiece of the hotel. There are a variety of spacious rooms & suites ranging from single king, double bed, and double queen beds. From balconies or patios some of the rooms offer beautiful landscape vistas or views of the lovely courtyard and garden. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Omaha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn And Suites
Quality Hotel Omaha
Holiday Inn Omaha
Omaha Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn and Suites Omaha, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.