I was in Omaha to visit a friend. She lived nearby and recommended this property based on her family visits. I had never heard of this change but reckoned it was worth a try. I was not disappointed. The staff is exceptionally friendly. The room was very nice, though a bit "spartan." And I was one night away from a new mattress; the third and fourth floors were changed out and they came to deliver mine on the second the morning of checkout. The workout room was small but the aerobic equipment was fine (no weights). The breakfast was very competent--I didn't try the hot stuff (eggs, waffles, and sausage) but they looked fine. My first room was by an elevator--I went back down to the clerk and she gave me new room down the hall one floor down without batting an eyelash. The clientele appears to be more family than business. You are within walking distance from a mall with theaters and restaurants. All in, you are getting a very competent, clean hotel experience with breakfast for a reasonable price. I would go back on a return trip.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Omaha - Westroads Mall Hotel
- Hampton Inn Omaha - Westroads Mall Hotel Omaha
- Hampton Inn Omaha
- Omaha Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Hotel & Suites! We are located just across the street from the Westroads Shopping Mall. We have 120 guest rooms and suites and our fantastic location, excellent service and amenities make us second to none in Omaha. Come check us out today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AmericInn Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.