“Excellent management” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
Naperville, Illinois
“Excellent management”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

So I went to check in here for a business trip and they informed me the hot water was not working. Discouraged in the middle of a snow storm they made the call to move me to the Residence Inn right down the street. They even went so far to match the rate so I would not be disappointed.

The hotel manager Chris was very professional and made sure I was taken care of. Great customer service.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
OMAFD, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at Fairfield Inn and Suites Omaha Downtown. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Guest feedback is our most valuable tool for ensuring we provide the best stay experience. I apologize for the inconvenience we caused for you. A broken water line above our hot water heater was the cause for no hot water. We were able to get them repaired at approximately 6pm on February 4. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again the next time you are in Omaha!

Once again apologize for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Fairfield Inn and Suites Downtown Omaha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Huron, South Dakota, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The room was okay and the front desk was very helpful when we checked in and were looking for a place to eat late at night on New Years Day, but then we returned and wanted to use the pool and hot tub but found that it was out of order. Wish they had told us when we checked in, we may have made other arrangements

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
OMAFD, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at Fairfield Inn and Suites Omaha Downtown. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Guest feedback is our most valuable tool for ensuring we provide the best stay experience. I apologize for the inconvenience by closing the pool for repairs. We try to schedule repairs to cause the least possible disruption possible but we did not meet that expectation with you. I apologize as we should notify you upon returning to the hotel. We hope to welcome you back in the future and give you best possible experience possible.

Once again apologize for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Fairfield Inn and Suite Downtown Omaha
Maitland, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

If you are looking for a central location this hotel is perfect for the downtown Omaha area. The rooms were standard/average. The property does provide breakfast and free wifi which was also a plus. The only thing that was slightly disappointing is I requested a crib and instead of setting it up they left it to me to do. However when I called for assistance they came willingly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
OMAFD, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Omaha Downtown. We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us. Guest feedback and comments is our most important tool for ensuring we provide exceptional stay experience. I apologize that we did not full fill that goal I have shared your comments with staff and will ensure we are meeting this expectation in the future of setting up cribs. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon!

Thank you again for letting us know how we are doing.

Fairfield Inn and Suites Downtown Omaha
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed here one night before an early morning flight from OMA. The hotel is very nice and fairly new. Late at night, they lock the front door and you have to use a key to get in. Makes it a pain when you are checking in late and trying to haul luggage and kids inside. I had a king room with a seperate sitting area. It was very large and comfortable. Checked out too early to try the breakfast, but I'm sure it's like any other Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Recommend this hotel for long stay yes, I'm currently from Charlotte, NC and on assignment here in Omaha for the next 6 months - knowing nothing about the area or state - Fairfield was choice oof hotel since of my recent stays at other locations - once there the Customer Service Tiffany came out of her way to assist me in helping me get familar with the hotel and to ensure my stay - she helped me with a map of the location - places to go and not go - she also took it upon herself to assist me with any questions or issues that I had - it's a great place to stay and I recommend everyone to at least try one night and you will find you will extend your stay and ask for Tiffany she will assist you

Thanks for a Great Stay Fairfield and for having such a great associate Tiffany on staff there

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed there over the summer and had a terrible experience with regard to the shuttle and with customer service (interesting that both of these issues are noted in other posts). The issue was compounded by response from management when I tried to provide constructive feedback. I have been back to Omaha but never there ... I will vote with my wallet and the Doubletree and Hilton Garden Inn are better choices. That is coming from a Marriott Platinum member which should indicate my lack of confidence in the property.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I would recommend this hotel by the friendliness of the front desk and the shuttle driver, Tiffany. She gave me a ride and pick me up to three different places during my 16 hour stay in Omaha. She was very friendly and make feel she was happy to be of help. I would recommend this hotel to anybody who is looking for a good value and welcoming staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha Downtown? Share your experiences!