“Dirty carpet” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 76 Hotels in Omaha
Marshalltown, Iowa
“Dirty carpet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

College world series in town so rooms were hard to come by and pricey. We had stayed at this motel once before and did not remember anything undesireable. This time we were put in a ground floor room that had a sliding door to the parking lot as well as a hallway entrance. Cons: The room was very small, bath was small as well. The carpet was very soiled with dark stains. I didn't get out of bed without putting on my shoes first. I walked thru the pool area to get to the front desk and there was a really bad odor of must but it really didn't effect our stay in any way since we did not use the pool (which looked like a nice pool btw).

Pros: Bed was nothing special but sufficient. We were away from everything so our room was fairly quiet. The breakfast was better than some continental breakfasts and had a nice variety of foods. The staff was extremely nice and helpful when checking in. Just up the hill from Nebraska Furniture Mart and some nice restaurants.

I would consider staying again but I would definitely check out our room first which I usually do anyway. Because of all that was going on in Omaha that weekend we really had no choice but to accept our room since most hotels were full.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We were so pleased with this hotel. Staff was fantastic, breakfast highly rated, pool and TWO hot tubs - we couldn't have asked for more. Our room was on the first floor - pool side. We just walked out the sliding glass doors and we were there! Only drawback, the bathroom was quite small but clean. Resturant/bar an added plus - reasonably priced and you get a buy one get one drink coupon your first night!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Unfortunately we arrived after dark and left the next morning . It was too late to try the pool . Our room was spacious and clean . I liked how the entrances to the rooms were receded from the hallway , I'm sure it cut down on the noise .
I would not hesitate to stay here again . The only negative is 18 % tax , it's not a resort area!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Langdon, ND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

This hotel was a perfect fit for our budget. Now I realize that this is not a five star establishment and I didn't expect that for the rate we paid for the rooms. But the breakfast was a great start to the day, the rooms were clean and comfy, and my kids loved the pool! My daughter is looking forward to our next trip to Omaha so we can stay at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

The hotel is located right off the interstate. The staff was very pleasant. I liked the pool and sauna.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

Me and my wife stayed at the Quality Inn Saturday April 2nd. We had a very good time. The staff was extremely polite. Even during check in when they were very busy the desk clerk was extremely curtious and polite. The pool area is the one of the best in town. Large pool with two hot tubs. Excelent complimentary breakfast. I have stayed at quite a few hotels in my day and the breakfast here was up there at the top of the list. Overall was a great stay and suggest anyone coming through town they stop in for a night or two. You will be welcomed at the door and enjoy your stay. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms 42 in tvs.