“Perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
Kansas City
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

My recent stay at the Omaha Marriott was nothing less than "perfection". From the friendly greeting at check in to the most comfortable beds. I stay regularly at the Omaha Marriott, Regency Circle and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. Their staff goes out of their way to accommodate your needs and make you feel at home. Their newly renovated rooms make you feel very comfortable and right at home. I've had many functions at this hotel and they have always delivered and would highly recommend this hotel property.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Somewhere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2009

I stayed at the Marriott Omaha almost every week for the past 6 months while working on a project. The hotel had just been renovated when I started staying there and the ambiance is very nice. All the rooms are up to the standard of other Marriotts I have been at.
The staff at this hotel is particularly good. If you have access to the concierge lounge, you will find Rita and Shelly ( who have been working there for many years) very gracious and welcoming. They have really good appetizers and desserts in the lounge and if you are not very hungry you can easily a meal of it (which is what I used to do whenever I had a big lunch.)
If I am ever in Omaha for business again, I would not hesitate to stay at the Marriott. Very highly recommended.

Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
gregkkkk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

We very much enjoy staying at the Omaha Marriott when we are in town. The location and amenities are just perfect for us. Our stays have always been pleasant and comfortable and the staff has always been great!

During our visit last week, we especially enjoyed the updated room with the flat screen TV (to which we hooked our laptop) and the beds were extremely comfortable as well.

We are looking forward to our next visit, maybe later this year.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Fullerton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

It was a pleasure to stay here, after reading some older negative reviews. The hotel seemed to be completely updated and was quiet, despite being filled on a busy weekend with tennis tournament participants and many others. Dining room service is slow, but there are nearby places you can walk to for a good breakfast (Paradise Cafe) or dinner (Bonefish).

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Omaha, NE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2009

We booked our room (#100) on Priceline and got a great value, however, I see now why they don't give this room to guests paying a full rate. On the first night, just as we were getting ready for bed, an obnoxiously loud thumping started in the ceiling. I thought perhaps we had "frisky" neighbors, so my husband thumped the wall a couple times. It continued. The second night, it happened again. Frustrated, I called the front desk asking if they had calls from others about this noise. The desk man told me yes, they had and that it was caused by an A/C shaft that ran over our room. He was unapologetic and offered no resolve to the issue. Upon check out today, I will be asking for a refund on our stay. If you stay here, don't book room 100 or a room near it.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2009

After reading the reviews on this hotel, I was not sure what to expect. However, I can assure you, since the remodel -this place is great. I stayed in a standard room with a King size bed. The staff is very friendly, and the rooms are very nicely updated with high quality bedding and seating surfaces in the room and Kohler fixtures and granite countertops in the bathroom.

Bath and Body Works lotion, shampoo and conditioner were a nice touch to the updated bathroom. Plus, the tiny LED reading lights which were attached to the headboard of the bed were a great little addition to the room.

I ordered room service and was greeted by name when the front desk picked up the phone, as well as when the waitress arrived with my order from the on-site restaurant. the food was good, and service prompt. I was given a 30 minute wait time, the food arrived in 15. my total bill for a chicken sandwich and beer with 20% service fee and 1 dollar 'travel charge' was 19 dollars.

Overall, a great place to spend a night, or a few nights. Top notch staff, great new furnishings, and upscale ammenities all make this a hotel I'd stay at again.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2009

The Mariott overall is a nice hotel. The rooms are VERY small. They have a lot of furniture crammed into the room. The price is high for what you get.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family

Been to Omaha Marriott? Share your experiences!