“Best in Omaha” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Omaha Hotel

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Omaha Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Omaha Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   655 N. 108th Ave, Omaha, NE 68154 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Omaha Old Mill)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #20 of 73 hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
San Jose, California
“Best in Omaha”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This hotel has very friendly, helpful staff. They were very accommodating, even for a last-minute business meeting. The staff helped get us set up with everything we needed in minutes! Will stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Lynn E,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! It is fantastic to see so many comments such as yours that speak about how great our staff members are. They are the reasons we can set ourselves a notch above other hotels in our area and truly make each of our guest's stay memorable. The next time you are in the Omaha area again please feel free to contact me directly and I will help ensure another pleasant stay. Thanks again!

181 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We came to Omaha over the weekend for my boyfriendS birthday. Rachel at the front desk was super great!! She made us want to come back to this property for sure. The other employees were also very nice and helpful, especially the bartender. Our stay was very enjoyable!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
julia s,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! I love being able to see ceratin staff members mentioned by name in our reviews on TripAdvisor, it makes us all very proud! I will be sure to pass along your review to Rachel as she will be very happy to see it. I am glad to see that you enjoyed all of our staff members and wonderful facility. I will be more than happy to assist you with anything you may need the next time you return to the Omaha area and to our property! Thanks again for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.
Long Island, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was my 25th night in a Starwood property this year, and I was impressed with the cleanliness and great condition of this hotel. It appeared to have undergone a recent renovation, so the rooms were clean and modern, wi-fi was free, and lobby/hallways all up to date. We were given access to the club level. I was disappointed in the food selection for nightly snacks from 6-8pm -- small quiche pies, a vegetable plate, and I believe that was it. Other Sheratons had a much nicer and expansive spread. Breakfast was much better with scrambled eggs, hot oatmeal, and pancakes. Unfortunately, the espresso/latte/coffee machine did not work correctly. I've seen this exact machine in several Sheraton properties, and it never works properly. Sheraton really needs to get rid of these outdated pieces of junk and get better coffee machines...their competition kills them in this aspect. Otherwise, the club level would be worth any upgrade fees simply based on the breakfast selections. Service was great throughout the hotel, and front desk staff was knowledgable, friendly, and very helpful. They seemed to be very dedicated to the hotel and the Sheraton brand.

WDWFan1977,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of our hotel! I assure you we very much appreciate the time you spend being a Senior Contributor on TripAdvisor, and so do many other fellow travelers. I am so glad to see how much you enjoyed our wonderful staff members as well as our facility. We are currently working on replacing the coffee machine in the Club lounge as you are not alone with your comment there! I will be sure to alert our Food and Beverage Director on the Club comments as well. Thank you so much again for your great review. If I can ever be of any further assistance to you in the future please don't hesitate to ask!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Anytime you check in late, you're usually exhausted from your entire day before you got there, the late flight and late rental pick up. However, I was pleasantly greeted by Whitney who not only assisted with our room check-in, but gave us some local tips on where to grab a late bite with a little hand drawn map and all! It's this kind of customer service that needs to be taught throughout other business, not just the hospitality industry. As a newly engaged girl, I'll be sure to stay at this place next time I visit my future in-laws!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
McNinja,

Thank you so much for your review!! I absolutely love being able to post reviews such as yours that call out what a great job a certain employee is doing. Whitney will be thrilled to see it. One of the most important aspects to me of a great hotel is when certain stories such as your own have such an impact on a stay because of how well a certain staff member interacts with our guests. I can't thank you enough! We will be sure to keep up the great work. Let me know the next time you are in the Omaha area and I will make sure Whitney will be here to see you again! Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.
Kansas City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We went to Omaha to see "Book of Mormon" at the Orpheum. I looked for a 3.5 star hotel on Priceline that was close to the theater. I couldn't find a good deal, so I looked in the burbs of Omaha. The Sheraton was a great deal!!! The hotel, located on the West side of Omaha, is just about 20 minutes from Downtown. It was nicely appointed and a steal at $79/night! BTW, the hotel is about 2 miles away from the Bagel Bin--a great place with ACTUAL NY-style water bagels and lots and lots of cool, cream cheese choices.

VWMAYER,

Thank you for your review! I hope you enjoyed the show at the Orpheum, a great venue to visit while in Omaha. I am very glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us at a great value to you. Let me know the next time you are in the Omaha area and we will ensure another pleasant stay with a great value for you again, hopefully in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it!
Alta, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My daughter had a basketball tourney in Omaha. We are from a small city in Iowa and they made us feel right at home. Rachel D. @ the front desk was awesome. She was there to help us check in and then at check out. She made us feel welcomed and truly made us want to come back next year.

Room Tip: Ask for Rachel! Simply the BEST!
James M,

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor! We love to see it when our employees make such an impact on a loyal guest's stay. I can't thank you enough for mentioning how well she did with you and your travelers; she is an amazing team member with us! I look forward to your stay with us again next year. Please feel free to reach out to me personally and I will ensure Rachel is here for you again!
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We held a military reunion for four days at this hotel and EVERYTHING was just great. The property was in superb condition, everything was clean and the staff is second to none. The banquet food was great too and the prices were reasonable. This is a great place to stay or host a meeting. We had nearly 100 people stay here and not a single complaint of any substance.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dave B,

I am so glad to hear that you and your group had such a great time!! Thank you so much for your review. Your entire group was a pleasure to have and it is great to see that everyone had such a great time. I will be sure to pass along your review to the rest of the staff here and tell them how great of a job they all did. Thanks again and we can't wait to see you again next time!

Been to Sheraton Omaha Hotel? Share your experiences!