“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Omaha Hotel

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Omaha Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Omaha Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   655 N. 108th Ave, Omaha, NE 68154 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Omaha Old Mill)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #19 of 73 hotels in Omaha
Arizona
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on July 8th and found it to be a great experience all around. The check-in was a breeze, the beds and pillows were extremely comfortable and the breakfast in the restaurant was delicious. I was able to use my AAA card for a nice discount, as well. We found a Costco close by where we were able to grab snacks for the road and fill up our car. I've read other comments that the hotel was difficult to find, but using our GPS made it easy. I think it would have been a little more difficult in the dark without the help of the GPS.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
lovetotravelArizona,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad to hear about how great our facility was including a breezy check-in process and an easy to find location. Being able to read your review among many others is a great testament to the hard work that our staff puts in every day and I will be sure to share it with them. Let us know the next time you are in the area again and we will ensure another pleasant stay! Thanks again

179 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Boston, MA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My 10 year old and I stayed one night in room 127, a double queen room. We found it difficult to find the hotel as it was in between and under multiple major highways. The location is also not convenient to gas or restaurants. For this reason alone, I would not choose this particular hotel again if in Omaha. Also, we paid $140.60 for the AAA breakfast package. First, the breakfast tickets were not available at check-in. We picked them up in the morning the next day. Regardless, the breakfast was EXTREMELY limited to a few fruit pastries, brown bananas, orange or apple juice. No toast. No tea. I find this ridiculous. We had to pay $6.95 (child) and $9.95 (adult) for the breakfast buffet. In terms of the facility, it felt dark and outdated. My bedsheets had a black footprint on it, though the sheets were clean. The front exterior looked nothing like the picture on the Sheraton website. Customer service needs some improvement at the check-in/check-out desk. Needless to say, the experience was disappointing. We were at Hampton Inn the night before, which puts Sheraton to shame in terms of overall value and experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3onaTrip,

Thank you for your review. I am a bit surprised by some of the items mentioned in your review, as you can see many other reviews of our hotel do not share the same qualities, especially when it comes to how pleasant our staff is. However, everyone has their own opinion regarding this and we want to do everything we can to meet everyone's needs. I am sorry that it was difficult for you to find our hotel and other businesses in the area, but if you were to ask one of our helpful staff members we would be more than happy to help. The nearest gas station is located directly across the street from the hotel, but perhaps could have been missed if you were in an East view window as it is on the West side of our building. We also have plenty of great restaurants in our area that we love to send people to including famous steakhouses that Omaha is well known for and always makes a great impression. The comments regarding breakfast are alarming as there is a large buffet offered 6 days a week including items to order off of our full menu every day of the week. With all of the amenities offered within the hotel, it is unfortunate to hear about one of our valued guests experiencing a unsatisfactory stay but want to always do what we can to make it right. I am sorry to hear that you won't be returning to our hotel in the future, but appreciate your most recent visit with us! Thank you
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night on our way home and was pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness, somewhat modern decor and the large pool. The only downfall was the load AC unit and the water pressure was very low. Other than that it was a pleasant stay and a low price.

Partyof5ish,

Thank you for your review! Also, love the creative TripAdvisor username. I am glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with our hotel. I apologize for the couple of issues you mentioned with your room but I hope that our staff took great care of you as I see you enjoyed the rest of your stay. If there is anything we can ever do for you in the future, please let me know and we will be more than happy to help. Thanks again!
Littleton, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stay at this property when visiting my son at Boys Town. It is close, they give a great corporate rate and the beds are very comfortable. They upgraded me to club level and it was great. I was bummed when I could not get a room on my return visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Mike S,

We are so glad to hear about how much you enjoy your stays with us! Our Boys Town guests are very important to us and it is great to see how well we have treated you and your family each time you have stayed with us. Let us know the next time you are in the area again and we will continute to make your stays wonderful. Thank you for your time!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were very accommodating, the room quiet and very modern, the shower wonderful (rainfall showerhead), and the beds heavenly -- those wonderful, soft, pillowtop mattresses, but still firm for the back. The hotel is a little tricky to get to but well worth the time to find it. I would definitely come back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
RosieKC,

Thank you so much for your kind review! One of the best compliments we can receive is any time our staff is mentioned in the way you have described them, and we sincerely appreciate it. I will be sure to post your review for our breakroom for all to see to show them how great of a job they are doing. Please let us know anytime you are in the area again and we will ensure another wonderful stay! Thank you
Harlingen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights during the fourth of July week. The first room they had us in had a strong mold smell when we walked in. Most likely from the A/C unit. Went back to the front desk and told them of the problem. They apologized and gave us a different room and some complimentary drink tickets. The new room was great. We would have liked a mini fridge but for the rate we paid we couldn't complain. It is a little difficult to get to if your not familiar with the area. Overall it was great stay.

Paul4093,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! I apologize for the first room you were issued but I am glad to hear your stay was great from then on. Even the few times that these mistkaes can happen it is all about recovering and making sure that you are taken care of from then on leaving a lasting impression. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know! Thanks again
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here after spending 6 nights in other hotels and this was the best nights sleep in 6. The room was clean. the bed and pillows were so comfy. The location was somewhat hard to get to and the exterior seemed dated, but inside the hotel was updated and clean with pleasant staff.

Bertiegirl73,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed a great night's rest with us. I do agree that we have some of the best beds against other brands! The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds sure are comfy. Let us know the next time you are in the area and we will provide another pleasant stay! Thanks again

Been to Sheraton Omaha Hotel? Share your experiences!