“Above average hotel, clean and met expectations” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Omaha Hotel

You added Sheraton Omaha Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Omaha Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   655 N. 108th Ave, Omaha, NE 68154 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Omaha Old Mill)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #17 of 76 Hotels in Omaha
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
New York
“Above average hotel, clean and met expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed here for one night of a cross-country drive. The hotel was your average Sheraton. Rooms were clean and not the newest or in the best condition, but provided a good value for the going rate.

Staff was really friendly at the front desk and check in was quick.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Jamesnyc87,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm glad that you had a good stay with us, but somewhat disappointed in your view of us being average. We have just completed a multi-million dollar renovation as part of Sheraton's Heritage Collection worldwide renovation. Was there anything in particular in the rooms that was not as satisfacttory as it could have been? Any feedback would be a great help! Thank you again for already taking some time to give us some valuable feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I recently stayed for two nights while traveling to the area for an interview. During the check in process, the staff member was very helpful and friendly. He made casual conversation and made we feel comfortable and welcome. The restaurant/bar staff were also very helpful. I brought some of my own food for the trip, and the staff warmed it for me in the microwave. The bed was also very comfortable, and I slept well. All in all, it was a very pleasant stay. My only complaint was the thin walls. I heard noise from the adjoining room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
HProckstar,

Let me first of all thank you for your feedback, but apologize for the noise issue you experienced as well. We always want to try to take care of these issues as they come up and I assure you we will be addressing this one as well. I am very happy to hear the rest of your comments, especially about how great our staff treated you as I am so glad to always be hearing that! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in the future and I will be more than happy to help you out! Thank you again
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

In Omaha for interview. Hotel shuttle was really handy. Staff was very helpful. Block rate was reasonable. There were a few glitches in the reservation process, but the staff worked through those and got everything taken care of.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Allison N,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some great feedback! Of course we are always working as best we can to ensure we take every step necessary to accommodate our guests in any way possible. I am glad that we were a success with you as it is always positive encouragement for our staff. I am curious about the reservation glitch, and any further information you could provide to me would be greatly appreciated. If you are in the Omaha area again, let me know and I will take care of your reservation for you and make sure your next stay is as wonderful as the first! Thank you again.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stayed here for an interview. Really enjoyed this hotel; the facilities are new, the staff is extremely friendly and professional, and they were extremely accommodating to myself and other interviewees. No complaints :)

FrattyEf,

I am so glad to hear it! I think the most important compliment we can ever receive is anything in regards to the professionalism, friendliness, and helpfulness of our staff - Im happy to hear we succeeded with you! I will pass on your review to the rest of our staff as Im sure they are appreciative, thank you so much!
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Recently stayed here for 2 nights with about 10 other attendees at a training meeting booked at this hotel. They've apparently just completed a multi-million dollar renovation and it shows! Everything is brand new and beautiful. The lobby, restaurant and bar is really open and inviting and the staff everywhere was warm, friendly, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. John, the banquet manager was fantastic - he saw to our every need - such rare service these days and the food was top notch...now what you expect for meeting banquet food - it was great! The rooms were spacious and beautifully furnished...even the lighting was well designed. I travel nearly one hundred nights a year and this was a great surprise. If I ever have to be in Omaha again, this is where I'll stay!

p w,

Your kind words are greatly appreciated, thank you so much! I have posted your review for John and our Executive Chef to see as well as our staff room as I know they will all appreciate your review. I'm also glad to see our renovations are going over so well as they clearly are impressing multiple guests including yourself, it' great to hear. Our feedback we recieve through TripAdvisor is so important to us, I cant thank you enough! Please let me know if you are, in fact, in the Omaha area again and I will be happy to assist with ensuring another flawless stay.
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently and we had a Great time! This hotel has been recently renovated and they did a Fabulous Job!! The lobby is very warm and inviting, the rooms are very comfortable and spacious, and the amenities are great, the beds are "Sweet Sleepers"!! :) I had not been at this property for a long time since way back when it was a H.I. property and it is so much better now!! Everyone at this hotel was SO Friendly from right when we checked in with Brent at the Front Desk to Emily in the Club Lounge that night she was Amazing!! Also Michele was very friendly and welcoming the next morning as well in the lounge! This hotel has great city views and is in a great location and is very easy to get to. Being in the Travel Industry I will definately be recommending this hotel to ALL of my Clients, Family, & Friends in the future!

Room Tip: High Floors have Great Views
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
BK001_13,

Thank you SO much for your wonderful review of our hotel!! It is phenomenal to hear that all of our hard work in renovations has paid off and seems to be doing a great job pleasing our guests. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of our staff, especially those mentioned as this is such a great accomplishment for all of us. We will be sure to let them know how much they are appreciated. We look forward to hosting you and your clients the next time around! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you again!
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Best hotel in the city overall. Sure, you can stay at an overpriced place down the street but the staff is what really does this place for me. They are all amazing and I can't wait to come back soon. Even the over-night people great, and sometimes that is where a hotel "slacks" on friendly employees

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Tanner T, Manager at Sheraton Omaha Hotel, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Brandon H

Thank you SO much for your kind words!! It is sincerely appreciated and I will be sure to pass on your review to our staff members. It means a lot to us when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing, and it is always great to hear such great feedback. If I can ever be of any assistance to you here in the future, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help! Thank you again.

Been to Sheraton Omaha Hotel? Share your experiences!