Our family all enjoyed the stay last Saturday night. However, the water resort needed to have more life guards on duty as there were some kids out of control in some areas. Our family kept watch on our kids and really did enjoy the stay. Will be back next year for another family outing.
We were disappointed that we could not watch the Nebraska football game, however, I can't believe we were the only Husker fans!?!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in to the newly remodeled Ramada Plaza Omaha Hotel & Convention Center. After some major renovations, including totally refurbished guestrooms and public areas, plus the additions of Bluestem Lounge and Brewed Awakenings coffee shop, there's something for everyone. Our brand new restaurant, The Claim House, offers fine food and drink in a casual atmosphere. We have over 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting space suited for every type of event. With free WiFi, plenty of free parking, and outstanding guest service, whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, you’re sure to feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Omaha Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Omaha Hotel And Convention Center & Coco Key Water Resort
- Ramada Plaza Omaha Hotel & Convention Center & Coco Key Water Omaha
- Holiday Inn Omaha