“Nice, clean, downtown location.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Points Package
Ranked #26 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
“Nice, clean, downtown location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the Doubletree, mostly because of the delicious free cookies upon check-in & the close walking distance to the Market area. Many places to check out there! Clean, quiet, spacious rooms.

• Stayed August 2013
Stephan M, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, we are very happy to learn how much you enjoyed your stay!

Please come back soon and tell all your friends!

Stephan & team Omaha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Millbrook, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Double Tree in Omaha, NE was a great value for the room and breakfast and we appreciated that it was a pet friendly hotel. Very few in that area were and I had to call many to finally get a hotel that allowed a pet.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are glad to learn that you consider us a good value and many guests really enjoy that our hotel is pet friendly. We have specially designated pet hotel rooms which receive special deep cleaning after each stay, so that even non-pet owners can enjoy a night without any allergy concerns or odors.

It is, and continues to be, our responsibility to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I found an $89 deal for a room normally $180. We enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel and room were very clean and comfortable. Only complaint is there was no refrigerator in our room, but an ice machine was nearby. We stayed on the 12th floor with an nice city view.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5- star review, our team celebrates your kind words and we are proud to add your name to the collection of very happy guests of our hotel.

It was a pleasure serving you.

Norfolk, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The bell hop didn't offer to help with my luggage. Check in is at 3:00 and we we're still waiting for our room at 4:30 so we had to switch to a different room type. I asked for a mini fridge to be delivered to my room, and was told they would set it up while I was out touring old market. I took the shuttle to old market which was great, however when I called for the shuttle to bring me back...I waited for an HOUR! I finally got fed up and hailed a cab for 5.00. Got back to the room to find my fridge still haden't been delivered! The room was pretty clean, but the bathroom had a bunch of hair in the back corner, and when I took my shower the drain must have been clogged and had water up to my ankles. Beds were comfy though. The front desk was unassuming, and needs to work on communication. I didn't visit the restaurant/lounge or have their breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your feedback and critical review. You were kind to share some shortcomings with us and we appreciate your time to do so. You visited us during a very busy check-in period and we recognize that you did not have the greatest impression. Please allow us the opportunity to make it right, and I would love to discuss how we can go about it.

Please call or email me, stephan,meier@hilton.com or 402-636-4947

Memphis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel was very nice but not luxurious...I didn't like paying for the extras like parking and absolutely not wireless. The front desk claimed we would get it for free -- but we couldn't get the code to work. The room refrigerator didn't get cold and the complimentary items could have gone a bit further. I didn't pay for the room and it was discounted, so I can't give you a good value you for the money. I didn't try the restaurant but the room service was good -- it may have come from there. It's a beautiful hotel. My true score would be 3.6 between average and very good...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
We are delighted to receive your great feedback and comments, thank you very much! Come back soon!

Longmont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

After riding my motorcycle I was ready to get into a bed, any bed, as quick as possible. I stumbled upon the Doubletree on my way trough Omaha and decided they were going to be the place I would stay. The rooms are clean as well as the hotel itself. A big plus to me was that I had secured covered parking (For only 7 dollars a day!) for my motorcycle. Something that is surprisingly hard to come by while on the road. The room is quite and comfortable and best of all (at least for me) the breakfast buffet is huge. Fruit, Milk, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Cranberry Juice, toast, oatmeal, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, omelets, yogurt, and muffins are most of what I saw. You will stuff yourself silly in the morning while reading a local paper they have provided at the host stand. It was great! I will be back whenever I make my way through Omaha again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your 5-star review, we are very grateful and appreciate your business! Please come back soon, our team looks forward to your return!

Cleveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

A good, generally clean downtown hotel within walking distance to a number of restaurants and businesses. Great shuttle service, decent breakfast. On site bar, pool, restaurant, room service. Good views of downtown.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephan M, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear ddsan,

thanks very much for your positive review, we are pleased and thankful for the opportunity to serve you. Please come back soon!

For team Omaha,
Stephan

Been to Doubletree Hotel Omaha - Downtown? Share your experiences!