“Great last minute stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Getaway Package
Ranked #7 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
Kearney, United States
“Great last minute stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel was everything we could've asked for. Close to lots of shopping and restaurants. Our room had two queen beds that were very comfortable, an adjustable thermostat and a very nice bathroom that didn't smother you. The staff were very polite, helpful and professional. They also have one of the best complimentary breakfasts I have ever had at a hotel. Thank you!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton17606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the great experience that you had while staying with us. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again when you return to Omaha.
Thanks, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stay here every time I am in Omaha. The value/location and staff are excellent. Wandered around for a year or so staying at any random hotel whenever i was in town, but once I stayed here for a business trip, I was so impressed with the staff, that I came back and really each time I am in town now, I just book this hotel without really looking anywhere else. There are a lot of great restaurants very close, even within walking distance to the hotel as well. I travel for work often and this is one of my favorite hotels for hallway noise because.....I don't hear any, it is very peaceful at night after working all day, to come back to your hotel and have a clean workout room, pool area, great internet access in room, and then get a great night of sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton17606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
We are very pleased that we are able to offer you everything you need and that you are satisfied with all aspects of the hotel. In reading your response, it lets us know that we have done what we set out to do, which is keep our guests happy. Thanks for sharing your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on all of your trips to Omaha.
Des Moines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I researched for 3 hours on the internet looking for a hotel that met all our needs and my expectations. We were VERY pleased with what the hotel had to offer. The friendly staff, the breakfast, the clean rooms and lobby. I was impressed. It's about a 20 min drive to the zoo, but well worth it. The only thing I found disappointing was the pool was very cloudy. We stayed to nights and used the pool for about 30min.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are pleased to hear that your stay was a pleasant experience and that you enjoyed the zoo as well. As for the pool, I will make sure that we look into that immediately. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to the city.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I arrived to a pleasantly helpful front desk clerk. She checked me in quickly and without hassle. My room was large and clean with a modern look. Everything about the room was excellent. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were cozy. I had a great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a great stay. Knowing that our guests have enjoyed their stay makes our day. We hope to see you again on your next trip into Omaha.
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff at this location was the best Hampton staff I have come across yet. Hotel seemed to be newer and the hotel was clean. The staff made this hotel stand out from the rest. The breakfast was the standard Hampton Inn breakfast nothing special. I would stay at this Hampton Inn everytime I visit the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton17606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
It was a pleasure to read your response and share it with the staff. We were all very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate you sharing your great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

we stayed for 10 days. the stay was good and pleasant. its right next to super target and panda express, so you can walk down if you need something. Though the breakfast was good and hot, its all frozen food heated up. They dont have a pantry and so you need to order food from outside. Since we had a kid, it would have been nice if there was a restaurant. Otherwise, it was all perfect.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hampton17606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
We were pleased to hear that your stay was a pleasant one and as for not having a restaurant we do apologize. Luckily we are surrounded by several fine restaurants as you mentioned. Thanks for letting us know about your stay and we hope to see you again when you are in the city.
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed here for recurring business travel to Omaha. The hotel our company usually books at was overbooked due to the College World Series so I was forced to look elsewhere. I've always had really positive experiences with Hampton so I chose this hotel. I'm glad I did. The location was fine - a little further than my usual but not bad. The area was suburban feeling with strip malls, restuarants and grocery stores. Perfect for me, I was able to easily grab dinner each night and utilized a nail salon within walking distance one evening. The staff at this Hampton was extrememly friendly upon check in and was also helpful when I needed toothpaste once and a second time I was in need of a spoon. The rooms are typical Hampton which I love. Charging stations near the lamp base, free WiFi, decent television chanel selection, duvet covers instead of comfortors, nice bathroom with good water pressure.

If I am forced to pick on one thing I would say this place really appeals to families, which is fine, but when I travel for work, I don't have as much patience for kids. There were quite a few of them, they were loud. The elevator floor was covered in discarded cookies one night which also caused the front desk to be out of cookies for everyone else. Also a few of them were running up and down the halls for a while one evening. Nothing bad enough for me to complain, I don't want to be that person lol, but if you are looking for a kid-free spot, this might not be the best choice.

I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hampton17606, General Manager at Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience here at the Hampton Inn. We do appreciate all of your feedback. We are glad to hear that you found the staff to be very helpful and found the area to be a pleasant one that fits your needs. I do want to let you know that the week you were was during and annual event that takes place each June here in Omaha called the College World Series so we do get a low flow of kids and I do apologize for any situations that your did have. We hope to see you again on your future trips to the area.
Thanks Management!

Been to Hampton Inn Omaha West - Lakeside? Share your experiences!