“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
San Antonio, Texas
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We love this hotel! The location is perfect and the staff is amazing, all the staff we interacted with were friendly and very helpful. My children did not want to leave this hotel they said it was the most comfortable hotel ever. With that being said yes we travel often and we frequent hotels!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Makaela W, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for us!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are equally happy to hear that you found our location, staff, and hotel amenities outstanding!

Warmest Regards,
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
omaha, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

one of the only true Suites in downtown Omaha. not just a big room with some different areas, but a real two room suite with two bathrooms and everything. (remember when the definition of a suite was two rooms?)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Makaela W, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown!

Thank you for your generous comments on our two rooms suites, we are so thrilled you were able to truly enjoy your stay with us in comfort.

We look foward to seeing you next time you are in Omaha!

Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Came in on business and had a nice stay. Rooms were new and clean. Very nice exercise facility as the equipment was new and a nice set of weights. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel has a shuttle that will take you around downtown Omaha,

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown! Thank you for your generous comments on our amenities, facility, location, staff, and value!!! We are glad to hear you were able to utilize our great value added amenities during your stay with us.

Omaha
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I booked for a wedding a long time ago to assure I would get the rooms I wanted. The rest of our wedding party stayed 2 blocks away. We declined the other to stay here as I had stayed here before. When we got there the reservations were totally NOT what I had booked. I was very dissappointed with our room as I had even called them 3 weeks ago to make sure every thing was in order. I will not trust my reservations with them again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

lsaronomaha, General Manager at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Omaha Downtown. Guest feedback is our most valuable tool for ensuring we provide an amazing stay experience. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with the room you received on your recent stay with us and that we did not meet your expectations. I'd love to talk with you further regarding your stay experience. Please contact me at your convenience at 402.517.9950 or lsaron@ncghotels.com.

Linda Saron
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel and plan to stay here again anytime we need to stay in the Omaha area. Excellent choice for our family or buisness travel. Very queit, clean and staff is incredibly helpful every time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Greetings!

Thank you for your generous comments on our clean facility and helpful staff!!! We try our hardest to make every guest feel this way. We work hard to ensure our rooms are very clean and well maintained.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Warm Regards,
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed two nights at this hotel. Among all the other hotels I have stayed in the area, I like this property the best. What I liked about this property:
- The location is great and very easy to find.
- Every staff member was extremely pleasant and friendly, and I meant every one of them.
- Spacious room/suite and very clean.
- Comfortable bed.
- A good list of TV channels, including several HBO channels.
- Good hot breakfast.
- Dinner+beer!! (It was not fancy but it was complimentary.)
- 24-hour coffee (a big plus for me).

The only things that bothered me a bit were:
- AC units were loud. There were two AC units in the room I stayed, one in the living room and another in the bedroom. Both were loud. I had to turn up the TV volume every time when the unit turned on. Fortunately I am not a light sleeper, so the noise didn't bother me while I was sleeping.
- The refrigerator was also noisy when it was on. It only bothered me when I was watching TV in the living room though.

I would give five stars if not for those two items.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Omaha Downtown and for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. We love guest feedback!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. We appreciate your comments on the the great service you received and the location of the hotel. I do want to apologize for the HVAC noise during your stay, I will be sure to make our engineering staff aware. This is great feedback for our hotel team and we will be sure to share your comments with them.

Thank you again for your time in completing a review from your stay with us! We hope to see you back again soon!

Warm Regards,
Front Offie Manager
St. Charles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel was very nice, clean, helpful staff and great shuttle service. We went with a large group and loved using the large lobby area and grilled out on the back patio. We also took a toddler and the suites were great for that.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Greetings!

Warmest Regards,
Front Office Manager

Been to Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown? Share your experiences!