“Great stay....” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
Papillion, Nebraska
“Great stay....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed one night and had a great stay. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very professional; hotel also had free parking. We had a King Studio; the room was super nice and roomy. We had a short walk to the Century Link Center to watch Zac Brown Band. The hotel had a nice pool and hot tub. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
lsaronomaha, General Manager at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for us! We are glad to hear you had a great time at the recent Zac Brown Band concert at the Century Link Center.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to please each and every guest we have the opportunity to serve at Homewood Suites Omaha. Thank you for your great compliments on our location and amenities. We hope to see you back again soon!

Warm Regards,

Linda Saron

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
grand forks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place was really nice and close to the ameritrade - maybe 6 blocks from the century link.
You get a lot during your stay - m-f you get breakfast, dinner and manager hour. F-Sun you still get the breakfast.
The hotel seems to be some what newer - the room was clean and over all apperance was great. Staff were friendly. Didn't use the internet , pool or fitness area but it looked ok.
Definitely would stay again. Price was reasonable at the time I stayed. Free parking.

Room Tip: If you haven't been to omaha - definitely go to the old market. It is 10 blocks or so but on a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
lsaronomaha, General Manager at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate your positive comments.

We are very glad to hear that you appreciated the value of our hotel. We LOVE that we are able to offer complimentary breakfast, M-Th dinner with wine and beer, shuttle service, parking, and large suites!

We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Warm Regards,

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We came up from Kansas City to go to the "Battles on Ice" weekend at TD Park.

We were recognized as HHonors members at check in and the process was easy.

Let me first say, that the location was awesome for this, and the hotel was ready for a busy weekend. We did pick our room online before the trip, and even though our room was close to an elevator (409), that the sleep quality was very good... turn the climate control on fan "on" and we heard nothing. The room was big enough to play hosts to the 6 people that came with us on the trip. Great view of the statium. The room is an apartment style suite, and you can close the bedroom door from the main area of the suite.

Breakfast: Again, very busy, but was well under control. Plenty of food options, and the staff had everything taken care of.

It is just about as far as you would want to walk to get to the Old Market. We walked once. The shuttle service from the hotel was very good, very responsive and on time, even as things got super busy on Sat evening. Great job! :) It was so fun to visit with all of the UND fans in town for the weekend.

Parking was not a problem. They even had a staff member in the parking lot to confirm that we were guests of the hotel during the hockey game.

As you can see by my hotel reviews, I am very honest about how I feel when I do a review, and I really struggled to find anything negative to say about the hotel, the area around the hotel, or the weekend in general.

We are very familiar with Omaha, and this is the first time that we have NOT stayed in the Old Market or CB. We will definately be back, and I will be talking with my company about getting a company rate for my monthly visits to Omaha.

Keep up the awesome work.

Room Tip: I recommend the corner rooms, it is a short walk from the elevator, but still very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review of Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown!

We appreciate the time you went to in detailing out your stay experience! We are pleased that you enjoyed our amenities and found this location great for future visits. We strive to exceed each and every guests expectations and loved your comment on the fact that you could not find anything negative to say! That makes us so proud!!! We will share your comments with our team and let everyone know what a great job they are doing.

Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you soon!

St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was a great place to stay during my trip to Omaha. The staff was terrific, location is perfect to downtown, airport, Creighton University, and highways. The room was clean and efficient for my needs. I forgot that breakfast was served - even on Saturday - and the staff helped me get something very quickly as I was on my way out the door. The hotel is within walking distance to almost anything - except when it's 3 degrees outside and then the shuttle will bring you. I'm sure I will stay at the Homewood Suites again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review of Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown. We were pleased to have you as our guest! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our location, breakfst, and the overall service provided by the team. Reviews like yours provide a great amount of satisfaction for our hard working hotel teams!

We look forward to seeing you again...hopefully in warmer Omaha weather.

Thousand Oaks, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We just returned from 5 days in Omaha for the U S Figure Skating Championships.

This is an outstanding hotel. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was as expected. Enjoyed the dinner one night, too. Loved the room -- so nice to have a separate living room, a full size dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator and a small stove and sink.

The free local shuttle, including transporation to the airport, was outstanding. And the location made it very easy to walk to the Century Link Arena for the skating even when it was quite chilly.

I highly recommend this location. From the manager to the cleaning staff to the breakfast and desk staff--they were THE BEST!

It was the perfect place for a long stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Wow! The title of your response has MADE MY DAY! I am VERY pleased to hear you had a great stay experience with us at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown! It is our goal to exceed the expectations of each and every guest, every stay, every time! I will share your great comments with every member of our team.

I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Every member of the team is welcoming and friendly and very respectful. I am a repeat customer and everyone remembers me and makes me feel at home. I have to travel the midwest for business quite frequently and I do not experience this level of service elsewhere. The rooms are always clean and spacious. I use the fitness room and it is also clean and spacious. The food is a welcome treat because I am often too tired after work to try to find a place to go out by myself.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My family stayed here for my graduation from UNL. The location was fantastic and it offered free parking and a free shuttle to local attractions and restaurants. Since I was with my elderly parents, this worked out great so I didn't have to worry about getting them around. We chose a two bedroom suite and it was perfect to have two bathrooms and a common area for everyone. The free breakfast was good and the property was beautiful. I appreciated having the business center with printing for the boarding passes. My husband had to go back early and was able to take the shuttle to the airport- right across the river. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Our room was on the side opposite of the main street and we had an interesting view of sculptures. I...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown? Share your experiences!