“Weekend adult family get-to-gether” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #44 of 77 Hotels in Omaha
Vinton, Iowa
“Weekend adult family get-to-gether”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Picked this hotel because it is near the Nebraska Furniture Mart and Anthony's Steakhouse where we had a family gathering of 4 bothers and sisters and their spouses for a late Christmas dinner in January. The free continental breakfast was the best offering I have ever experienced at this price point and dinner at Anthony's was outstanding also. I knew this had to be a good choice for a hotel when we ran into the Nebraska of Omaha men's basketball team having breakfast there prior to their game with Western Illinois University! A very nice bar and grill with live music on Friday night also.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Jimbi,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. Thank you for all of your comments. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time in Omaha. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We are so glad that we could accommodate you and your family. We hope you will consider us again for future visits to Omaha. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again soon!!!

Comfort Inn & Suites Omaha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Walnut, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed in this hotel in October and November of this year, and both times I found it to be a pleasant experience. The room was clean and quiet, bed was comfortable, everything worked well in my room. The ice machine in the hall wasn't working so I did have to go down 2 floors to use that one, but there's an elevator so it really wasn't an issue. I like that they have a noon check-out, too. It's conveniently located right off I-80. There's a full breakfast in the morning, free internet right by breakfast area, as well as internet access in your room. I will stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: I didn't use the spa or swimming pool, but it looked inviting.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear rgblum,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel. Guest feedback is very important to us. We use it to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. We are so glad that we could accomodate you during your visit to Omaha. We hope to accommodate you again in the future.

Kearney, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Good things. Front desk service as excellent. Breakfast was the best I had at any hotel. Bad things. They have a bar in the lobby that plays loud rock music until 2am. This can be heard throughout the hotel. We were on the sixth floor and could still hear and feel the music. Plus the bar attracts the kinda people I want to avoid when on vacation, loud, drunk, idiots. Our coach had his widow broken and items stolen out of his car. Someone was puking outside the front door when we arrived. 93$ a night is way over priced.

• Stayed October 2012
Genoa, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have been to this hotel a couple of time. Each time is a very pleasant experience. The staff are very friendly and I always get exceptional service. The hotel is very clean and an overall joy to stay at.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dear Karmen T,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel. We will pass them on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We arrived in Omaha after a long drive and were meet by a smile and friendly hello at the front desk. We found this hotel was clean and very roomy. Were right off the freeway but wasn't bother by any noise. The front desk give us a genric city map that was very useful. We had breaksfast two mornings at the continetial breaksfast which was very good and had hot and cold items.

Room Tip: We were on the sixth floor and it was very quiet. Speedy elavators.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Donna C,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Omaha. We appreciate all of your feedback. We strive as hotel to provide a clean,safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that if you come to Omaha again that you will stay with us.

Davenport, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Hotel is a little dated, but it is clean, and quiet at night. There is no menu for the room service, so I didn't have an opportunity to use it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a nice bar downstairs that has a firepit on the patio.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Steve S,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel and the staff. We are so sorry there was not a room service menu. We apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it a better place for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. Thank you for staying with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Comfort Inn Omaha
Falls City, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. We were looking for a room in Omaha with a jacuzzi tub that was affordable and I stumbled across this one. We have stayed in other hotels in Omaha and so far this is my favorite. I must admit that I get excited about little things and when I saw that it had TWO bathrooms I was amazed. I have never stayed in a room with two bathrooms. (I told you small things excite me) I read the reviews and saw that it was clean and nice so I decided this was that place for us. When we walked in it exceeded our expectations. The room was very nice and clean. I do have to say the bedding was not my style but that is just my taste, I don't like shiney bedding. We decided to go down for a bite to eat and we really enjoyed the restaurant/bar they had. Food was good and the rum buckets were to die for! In the morning we went down for breakfast and I was amazed again. REAL eggs! Not the flat, fast food eggs. REAL eggs. They did not have biscuits and gravy which made my husband sad but the food was good! We are planning on staying here again next year!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Steph B,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We hope that you enjoyed your anniversary. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during this special time for you. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass them on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. Thank you for your thoughts about he breakfast service. We are always trying to find ways to make this service better. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.