“Loved It!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 77 Hotels in Omaha
Falls City, Nebraska
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. We were looking for a room in Omaha with a jacuzzi tub that was affordable and I stumbled across this one. We have stayed in other hotels in Omaha and so far this is my favorite. I must admit that I get excited about little things and when I saw that it had TWO bathrooms I was amazed. I have never stayed in a room with two bathrooms. (I told you small things excite me) I read the reviews and saw that it was clean and nice so I decided this was that place for us. When we walked in it exceeded our expectations. The room was very nice and clean. I do have to say the bedding was not my style but that is just my taste, I don't like shiney bedding. We decided to go down for a bite to eat and we really enjoyed the restaurant/bar they had. Food was good and the rum buckets were to die for! In the morning we went down for breakfast and I was amazed again. REAL eggs! Not the flat, fast food eggs. REAL eggs. They did not have biscuits and gravy which made my husband sad but the food was good! We are planning on staying here again next year!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Steph B,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We hope that you enjoyed your anniversary. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during this special time for you. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass them on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. Thank you for your thoughts about he breakfast service. We are always trying to find ways to make this service better. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Comfort Inn & Suites Omaha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
columbus, ne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this Comfort Inn & Suites numerous times w/ our grandchildren. The rooms are always clean and tidy. The staff is friendly and helpful. We enjoy using the pool and I've used the fitness room as well. The breakfast menu/choices is wide & varied, good coffee, good food. A good place to stay and centrally located.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Dear luckyColumbus_Be,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. Thank you for mentioning our breakfast service. We are always trying to find ways to make this service better. Thank you for staying with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you and your family. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Oceanside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

On the second night of our road trip we once again relied on the TA reporters to find us a room in Omaha - with too many hotels to choose from we were looking for a spot that was freeway close, reasonably priced and included a pool and free breakfast. This location delivered on all accounts. We secured a great room for $85 a night and checked in around 8PM after a long day on the road.

The rooms were sufficient in size for our family of four and the property is extremely well maintained. The only small negative was a somewhat small bathroom that could only accommodate one person at a time - no big deal. The in room air conditioning was powerful and not noisy or intrusive. The free wifi is always a bonus. The indoor pool area was typical and our only disappointment was the lack of a jacuzzi.

Our room was on the north side of the building so we did experience some annoying noise from the adjacent intersection - but nothing that disturbed our sleep or experience. Just ask for a room on the south side for a quieter room.

Great desk staff and great freeway close location makes this a great spot for the on the go traveler. The attached bar and grill was outstanding and a great bonus - the subject of a separate review.

Room Tip: May want to ask for a room on the south side of the building. Probably a better view and no noise f...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mark P,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. We are so glad that we could accommodate you and your family. We hope you enjoyed your time in Omaha. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We appreciate all of your comments and will pass them on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when then are doing a good job. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Salina, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

During the last weekend in July 2012 we held our 3rd annul family reunion at your hotel. Each and every year has been excellent and being the host of the reunion, I receive feedback from my family members. Many members told me this was a great reunion and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Our family utilized the club each afternoon and night and we all had a great time. Again, the Staff was great and the food was excellent. The motel manager, (Mr. Williams) made contact with me twice during our stay, asking how our reunion was going. I reported everything was great, he was glad to hear that, and told me that if we had any issues he wanted to hear about them. You could tell that Mr. Williams cared about the hotel and the guest at the hotel. We are arranging to have our family reunion again at your hotel in 2013 and would recommend your hotel to others if given a chance. Thank you for everything and we will see you in 2013.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Mike M,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with your family. We are so glad that we could accommodate you and your family during the reunion. We are glad to help you all in anyway possible. Thank you so much for your bringing your family here. We are happy to hear that you will be having your reunion her again next year. Thank you for your great review of the hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback.

Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again next year!!

Elk Run Heights, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Clean, nice sized kid suite. Breakfast is great and free! Things I would bring next time: alarm clock, pillows (only small pillow provided), blanket for kids. Great value for the price. Would stay here again. Great location and quiet.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear JohnNancy S,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass them on to our staff. Guest feedback is very important to us. We use guest feedback to allow us to make the necessary changes to our hotel to make it better place for you, and for future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reedsburg, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights, over 4th of July. We came in after a long traveling day around 6pm. I understand it is a holiday and all, but there was only ONE person working the entire huge hotel!! She had no maintenance, no manager, and no service people. Only her. She didn't even know how to turn on the lights for the pool so the customers could swim. She ended up taking a customer out to the mainence area in the back with her to see if they could help her figure it out.

The next morning there was plenty of staff working, and the hotel was bussling. But the same thing happened the next evening where they were terribly understaffed. The night manager was fairly grumpy, acting a bit like she was put out if we had a question.

Over the 2 nights being there, they didn't keep up with their coffee area. The coffee was often completely cold or empty. We stayed the previous week at a different Comfort Inn, and they always had hot coffee.

Besides that, the hotel was VERY nice. It was clean and kept up. We slept well, and the beds were comfortable, rooms were spacious.

Breakfast is PHENOMENAL at this hotel! After 2 weeks in hotels, and having hotel breakfasts, this was a nice change. They had REAL eggs, and REAL hashbrowns cooked with onions and peppers... and REAL sausage. The eating area was huge and accomodating (to my family of 8), and staff was always present in the eating area, keeping things tidy.

I recommend this hotel, but hope they are able to fix their staffing problems.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear Jumpingbean6,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We appreciate all of your comments and concerns about the hotel. We are sorry about the service that you received during the holiday. We modify our schedules during holidays to try to allow our staff time for the holiday. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. We appreciate all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it a better place for you, and for future guests to the hotel. Thank you for your time. We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Comfort Suites Omaha