“Close to perfect!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
midwest
“Close to perfect!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel is really great - convenient location close to restaurants, shopping, and freeways; wonderful breakfast buffet; large, clean, and quiet room; exceptionally friendly and helpful front desk personnel and bartender. The only complaint I have is that there was practically no water pressure in the shower, at least in our room. It was nearly impossible to wash my hair. Otherwise, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fort Worth, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were in Omaha for a quick 27 hour trip for a wedding. The hotel had two weddings that weekend, and check-in was not at quick as anticipated, but the hotel staff was very nice and got us into a room as quick as they could. The room and hotel itself were well taken care of. Unfortunately we did not get to really use any of the amenities due to not being in the room all that long. However, there were stains on the bed sheets that looked a little like make-up.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

lisawestra, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Omaha, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Alyson P.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West. We truly appreciate your business. I also want to thank you for taking the time to post your experience on trip advisor and also want to thank you for the nice comments about our hotel and staff. Your comments are always appreciated. We sincerely apologize for the sheets not being in satisfactory condition for your stay. We will take action in the matter in hopes that it will not happen to any future guests. We hope you next stay with us will not be such a short visit and that you may untilize all amenities we offer. Thank you again.

Lisa Westra
hayward, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great Hotel for a business traveler. The location is easy to access and close to many food and shopping amenities. Rooms are always clean and the staff will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Omaha has proven to be a full service state and easy to get around- its hard to get lost.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed two nights while attending business training. The décor is very tasteful and inviting. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is just down the road from many shopping areas in several directions. I was approached immediately by wait staff when I went down for breakfast. I had a bagel with cream cheese and hot tea. I wasn't that impressed with the variety (wish they had more fresh fruit) but what they had was fresh and tasty looking. My room had a terrible view but that was because I booked it at the last second and this was all they had left. The room was comfortable and the beds were luxurious. All of the appliances worked (I didn't try the TV) and I enjoyed the free wifi.

Room Tip: Room 223 has a terrible view!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Central, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed at this property during a four day business trip in May 2012. I had grown tired of another property closer to most of my appointments and wanted to try a new place. This Hilton Garden Inn meets expectations but no more. One drawback is its location - it is on a frontage road and getting to it is a pain. One route is to drive through a large parking lot with several other businesses in it or pass the hotel and go to the next exit and backtrack. I didn't care for either option, frankly.

And it's a long drive to the airport, too!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Wilmer Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a very nice 3 nite stay,this property is less than 10 years old (guessing)lobby is impressive,there is a restaurant and bar on site,but I did not patronize either one,but if looks are any indication,it is good,rooms are well appointed with usual stuff,flat screen,wireless internet,very comfortable bed and furnishings,staff was very helpful and friendly,there is nothing bad I can say.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Rogersville, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Our entire team stayed together at this hotel. I am the parent rep for the team responsible for booking rooms w/ the help of our travel agent. Upon arrival I was given my packet w/key cards which also contained a personal note welcoming our team & wishing us good luck in our tournament & was signed by all the staff! The rooms were clean, the beds were wonderful, & the entire staff was helpful & friendly! Great stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn West Omaha? Share your experiences!