“What a lovely hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Omaha West

You added Holiday Inn Express Omaha West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Omaha West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17677 Wright Street, (south of 177th and West Center Road), Omaha, NE 68130   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #11 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
Chicago, IL
“What a lovely hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2008

We just stayed in this place over the Thanksgiving holiday while we visited nearby family. What a lovely place! We stayed in one of the suites which was very nicely appointed with granite counter tops and a very comfortable king bed with nice quality bed linens. The entire place was very very clean and in excellent repair. We took out English Springer Spaniel and did have to pay $25 per day extra but our accommodations were so nice and the staff was so friendly and helpful that it was well worth it. They have a very nice complimentary cheese and wine reception three nights a week with nice quality wines and cheese. Our nephews came to swim in the pool which was also very nicely done. I encountered pleasant surprises at this hotel several times during our three day stay. I would definitely go back and would recommend this place to anyone who appreciates a modestly priced hotel that is clean and well appointed. Good value.

• Liked — It was well maintained, well appointed and very clean.
  • Disliked — There was nothing I didn't like!
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
SD, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2008

We would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff treated my wife and I like royalty the whole weekend. I had booked the hotel online, and upon check-in we found out our room was on the first floor, close to the elevator and lobby. Staff was quick to accommodate our request for a room change, and actually UPGRADED our room! The staff was also very helpful when it came to restaurant recommendations and local attractions.

• Liked — Location close to shopping, restaurants. Great value for the money.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2008

My company got this on Priceline for a last minute 4-night stay in Omaha. The price was absolutely ridiculously low. I checked in on a Sunday and out on a Thursday, so I'm sure that that was part of the reason. Anyway, the front desk staff was wonderful. They remembered my name and were so nice about receiving packages, giving me information about transportation and telling me good places to eat. They also gave me some valuable coupons for certain restaurants in town.
I was also completely impressed with the room. The beds were amazing. As mentioned in some of the prior reviews, they have extra thick sheets (instead of a comforter) that they replace each day. I have never been in a better hotel bed. There is also a reception with appetizers and drinks on Monday - Wednesday and the daily breakfast was great! They also delivered a USA Today to your door every morning.
Overall, my stay was fantastic. I called my boss after a day or so and advised him to try and get rooms here in the future. I loved Omaha - the people were so nice and there were surprisingly lots of things to do. Stay here at this hotel if you can. They are quite proud of their reputation in town and work hard to keep the good work up.

• Liked — The staff, the beds, and all of the extras!
  • Disliked — The walls are a little thin, but definitely not that big of a deal.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Omaha West? Share your experiences!