“Very clean, great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Omaha West

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Omaha West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Omaha West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17677 Wright Street, (south of 177th and West Center Road), Omaha, NE 68130   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 74 Hotels in Omaha
Broomfield, Colorado
“Very clean, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while on a road trip. TJ helped us check in and he gave us recommendations for dinner. Our room was upgraded to a King Suite (Room 214), it was great! The room has a large jacuzzi tub, we weren't there long enough to enjoy it but it is a nice touch. Very comfortable bed and everything was clean and above standard for most HIEx. Unfortunately, we missed the "happy hour," the breakfast is what you expect at all the HIEx hotels. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: King Suite Room 214
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TKDOS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Omaha West, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
We love our TJ! Glad he was able to upgrade you. We would love to see you again soon in Omaha. The free beer and wine will be waiting for you every night from 6-7-8!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
MONZA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Been one night on business trip clean room standard holiday inn
Good they were serving beer and cheese in the evening
Breakfast was not very big but worth the money
Good for business travelers staff was kind not too much to do around hotel but few restaurant around

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us. Stop by the desk on your next stay. West Omaha is full of area activities. We have a huge bucket full of ideas that will keep you so busy you'll stay with us for a month. :) I am glad you were able to come to the free reception. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!
Waukee, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

A return stay for us, but the first time bringing the rest of the extended family as we had a funeral to attend. Really, really appreciated Cheri's help with getting our rooms booked in advance. She was also there the day we came in. We were the last one's in and the rest of the family commented on how nice she was and how easy check in was.The last thing we wanted anyone to worry about were accommodations, and by having the family stay here we knew no one would. It was great to see Tasha and the rest of the staff again and we'll see you next time we're in town. If you need a place to stay in Omaha and you haven't stayed here. You should give it a try. The hotel itself is nice, but it's the people that work there who truly make it great.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TKDOS, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Omaha West, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
I was so sorry to hear about your loss. I had just returned from IHG conference and saw that you were arriving with family for the service. My thoughts are with you all.

The kids looked great. I cannot believe we have practically watched them grow up. The kids reactions as they walk through our Holiday Inn Express doors is still as exciting to me as the first time I met them. I tell your Holiday Inn train story to people as often as I can. I am sure you know the one I am talking about. It makes me so proud of our brand and so happy to have loyal guests like you.

I am anxious to see you and your wonderfaul family here again soon.

Tasha
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Third time to stay at this hotel. Disappointed when I checked in there were no upgrades available for Platinum level member. Then when I got to the room it was very hot in the room. When I went to dinner I told the young lady at the front desk the room was very hot when I arrived. She apologized. When I returned she offered 2000 PC points which I appreciated.

The morning breakfast was very good. I'll probably stay here again but there better be an upgrade or it will be my last stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TKDOS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Omaha West, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
We upgrade every single Platinum member if there is a suite available. Because we sell out so often, the suites sell out as well. May I suggest you email me prior to your stay so I can confirm the availability of a suite ; Tasha@kajhospitality.com? This also can be accomplished with a phone call if you prefer; 402-333-5566. We would hate to lose your business because a suite wasn't available. Good to hear the front desk took good care of you. Swing by the office so we can meet. Thank you for the review and happy travels.
Clay Center, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and a business stayed in this hotel and liked the rooms and staff. My husband is staying again this week and chose this hotel. Tyler at the desk was very helpful with the future reservation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for mentioning Tyler! We really really like him and I am glad he served you well. Come on in on a Wednesday night for a homemade sloppy joe or bowl of hot potato and bacon soup. We have to keep you warm and happy this winter.
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We just spent 2 nights here for a wedding. The hotel is in the suburbs of Omaha and is close to shopping and dining. Our checkin was very easy and the receptionist was polite, friendly and helpful. The hotel offers a reception from 6-8 with beer, wine and pop. We did not take advantage of this because of wedding activities but we did have the free buffet breakfast each morning. It offered a nice selection of yogurt, juices coffee, cereal and assorted muffins. If you wanted a hot breakfast they has sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy. It was good and plenty to start off the day.
The room itself was very standard. We had a king room. The bed was comfortable, the pillows not to my taste but ok. The tv had some channels with snow throughout the picture but we weren't in the room very often. The bathroom again was very typical. Tub shower, one sink, hair dryer etc.
But, the room and bath were both clean and well maintained.
Parking was free and very convenient.
We would stay here again if we had to go to Omaha.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
TKDOS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Omaha West, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Your wedding group was so much fun! Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review. Kansas City is not too far, so come on back anytime! We have a nice shopping package available for the holiday season and that free beer, pop, wine, and snack reception is served every single night.
Sellersville, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I were in town visiting family and stayed 4 nights at this hotel. Everything was excellent, from the service and courtesy, to the room and the free "perks" (welcome refreshments, etc.). Located in a nice area...restaurants abound and there is an amazing Super Target across the street that would have absolutely anything you may need. Great visit!

Room Tip: We liked the first floor...walking to breakfast just a few steps away was like being at home!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the Evening reception. We serve free beer, wine, and snacks every night of the week. We look forward to your next trip to Omaha.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Omaha West? Share your experiences!