“great staff, close to airport” 4 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #24 of 73 hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersBronze level
Chicago, Illinois
“great staff, close to airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stay here for work a few times per year. This place wins me over with the friendly staff. They truly are very friendly and always smiling. The managers reception food/drink specials on certain nights are really nice, and actually pretty decent food (pulled pork sandwiches, yes please). Van driver is always at the airport with minimal waiting. There is a diner next to the hotel which is just "ok" but the van driver will take you wherever you need to go. Not the biggest or newest room in Omaha but by far the best value and the nicest staff you will encounter.

Room Tip: I've been on both sides of the hotel and haven't really heard any noise. Free food/drinks is...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CXCART, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Omaha Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to offer the managers reception each week!

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel the saturday before my vacation. After arriving at my vacation destination I realized I had forgotten some things at this hotel. Arriving back at the hotel I informed the help at the front desk, Denise, that I had forgotten somethings. She was very quick to help. Its always nice to encounter such helpful employees during my vacations. Denise was very, kind, reasuring and polite. I would now recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed December 2012
CXCART, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Omaha Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for your excellent comments! We love to hear that we are ontarget. Sometimes traveling can be complete chaos. We are happy tho make it just a bit more convenient. Your recommendations of our hotel are also greatly appreciated. We know how quick word of mouth travels, so again Thank You!
We hope to see you on your next visit to Omaha.
Have a great weekedn!

Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This hotel and staff is very welcoming. They say hi when you walk in and treat you very well with friendly smiles. I lost my cell phone charger and Denise working behind the front desk was able to lend me a spare that she had found! The staff prepared complimentary beverages and chille for a nice snack for the guests. Felt right at home. Great customer service and always willing to answer any questions. Beds and rooms are comfortable. Very clean .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
We are so grateful you took the time to leave such awesome feedback! It is so good to know we are not only meeting expectations, but also exceeding them. We hope to see you on your next trip through. As always, if there is anything you need, just let us know!

Have a great weekend!

CLINTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Upon arrival to the hotel I was checked in by Jesse. Very pleasant and friendly. While walking into the hotel I looked at the American Flag and it was tattered to where it needed to come down, so when I checked in I mentioned this and to my surprise none of the employees new the flag was this bad. Being a veteran this has always and will be a priority to me. Upon mentioning this, Jesse had Ross go and remove the flag. I just want to thank them for not asking any questions and doing the correct thing by removing the flag. My only question is why does the guest have to bring this up to the hotels. Take pride in flying the flag or don't fly it at all. Managers special was okay, room/bathroom was clean. The only thing I found when I closed the the French doors, was a sock, and not mine behind the door.. How long had that been there?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel. I also want to personally thank you for bringing the worn condition of our flag to our attention. We truly do take pride in both our Country and Our Flag. We realize that me must be more viligant and take a moment to observe Our Flag daily out of respect and to monitor its condition and well being.

I want to thank you for your service to our Country. I have the utmost respect for your patriotism. Have a wonderful day!

Respectfully,

Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Liked everything about this hotel. We did the park and fly package, room was great and the breakfast was as well. There's a greasy spoon diner across the parking lot. Would stay again if I'm in Omaha.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
So glad we were able to provide a convenient stay before your departure. We hope to see you onr your next trip through. Hollywood Diner...My favorite thing from there is their shakes. On your next trip through, join us on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 5-7pm for complimentary guest reception with beer, wine, soda, juice, water, and appetizers!!!

Thank you for your comments!
Have a great day!

Canyon, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I must say, this was one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had! The hotel felt like home - great beds, spacious bathroom, lots of hot water, beautiful furnishings, and a fabulous breakfast! This truly was the best hotel breakfast I've ever eaten. Juania was a great hostess and the breakfast was always hot and delicious with so many choices, no matter what time I came down to eat. They were so kind to give me a hospital rate as my mother was in Creighton Univ. Hospital. This made my trip so much more affordable. We certainly will go back. I can not think of a single negative aspect to my stay. Everyone was very personable and always willing to help with directions, etc. I promise you will not be disappointed with this hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
THank you for your wonderful reveiw of our hotel. It is a great check on our customer service standards from a guest's point of view. We take pride in providing an at home feeling ot everyone who stays with us. From comfortable furnishings to real diningware in the breakfast room. We are most definitely exctited to welcome you back. We understand long trips to/from the hospital can really add up, without even accounting for actual medical expenses. We are happy to have helped. Have a great day! Thank you again!

Joliet, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stay in a lot of hotels for work as a flight attendant, and this one is my favorite. It's a matter of decorating taste really; this hotel looks and feels like "home" to me. In addition to that, their breakfast was very impressive compared to all other hotel breakfasts I have (real dishes too). Juanita Moore was so nice! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CXCART, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Omaha Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We truly appreciate you going out of your way to leave us such a raving review. We truly take pride in offering the extra touches of home and are ecstatic that you have the homey feeling when you stay with us. As a flight crew member, you really are on the go a lot and to be labeled as your favorite, just means a lot to us. We look forward to welcoming you and your crews back. If you are visiting mid week, (Tues, Wed, or Thurs), Please join us for complimentary beer, wine, soda, juice, and appetizers. I know you have strict guidelines, so soda, juice and appetizers.

Again, thank you so much for your time! We look forward to hosting you as our guest again!

Chelsie Kennedy

Been to Country Inn & Suites Omaha Airport? Share your experiences!