“Ruined our 10 year anniversary!” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #416 of 1,113 Restaurants in Omaha
Weeping Water, Nebraska, United States
“Ruined our 10 year anniversary!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I visited LongHorn at 3040 S 143rd Plaza, Omaha, NE for our 10 year anniversary last night and we were severely disappointed. Not much about the night went pleasantly. Our 15 minute wait was more like 30 and as we stood waiting we could see an entire row of 8+ tables open and clean- the hostess was clearly distracted by a friend with a new baby who had come in. Seated at 8:30pm ordered- our drinks (a bottle of beer and screwdriver) took almost 15 minutes to get to us and just a few minutes later the highlight of our meal arrived the pretzel breadsticks-they were (3 out of 4 of them perfect 1 was hard as a rock) delicious. Next our salads came I had the caesar which was fine but my husband ordered house salad with ranch which was swimming in a puddle of water in the bottom of the bowl which he proceed to empty onto and completely fill his bread plate. Then our steaks came mine the 6 oz sirloin was ordered med well came very undercooked more like med rare and my husband's ribeye was ordered medium it arrived very purple. Also as our entree's arrived she left our bill-which I thought was odd b/c I had ordered the 3 course steak dinner with dessert which hadn't arrived yet. We sat and ate our entire potatoes as we tried to see our waitress to alert her finally she came to check on us and we told her about the underdone steaks which she took back(she also saw and said oh wow to the cook of our steaks). When the steaks returned via hostess my husbands was fine and mine was overcooked but at that point I was not about to say anything. After we finished our steak waitress came to check on us and I asked for 2 boxes 1 for the 2nd round of potatoes that were returned with our steak and 1 for the dessert her reply oh yea I better get that dessert started(I'm guessing it was forgotten until I mentioned it) so we waited another 15 minutes for the cinnamon bites to arrive I ate only one they were not as pictured, I think 3 of them had & sugar on them, and at that point it was 9:45 I was ready to go home. — at LongHorn Steakhouse.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Omaha, Nebraska
“up and down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

service was slow. food was just okay. not consistent. I do like the idea of first come if you want to sit at the bar.parking is good

Visited April 2013