“racist,” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“racist,”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was there the last saturday of may I am hispanic, although I look african american I stood there for minutes the place was not even busy nobody came to attend me I have to go to the bartend to order...racists, terrible night.My husband called the manager and the bartend did not even told the manager about the issue. but while I was wating for the take out order a couple who was not minoriry came and one server show up faster than what I can count to ten. so much racism even on the lower pay class such as the servers very sad

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miranda B, Guest Relations Manager at Old Chicago, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
At Old Chicago, we pride ourselves in providing exceptional service to all guests and I am truly sorry if that did not happen on your recent visit. If you would like to be contacted by a Manager to discuss your experience further, please email your contact information to ocsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and we will be in touch.

“Horrible pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I've been a fan of the Italian nachos for years but on a recent visit we had a gift card for a free pizza. We ordered half italian sausage, pepperoni and black olive and half chicken and tomato basil. The crust tastes exactly like pizza huts and there was practically no sauce. Not what I would've expected for a restaurant that boasts an amazing chicago style deep dish. Skip the pizza and stick to their salads, italian nachos and homemade pizza rolls.

“Going down hill fast!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my family not long ago. Let me add I worked at a new old Chicago years ago while in collage and loved the place. The food was good and the value was great. Seldom did anyone leave unhappy. If they were unhappy, we had the power to make them happy at all costs. Well, apparently corporate America had taken its toll (no longer owned by its founding company). No substitutions, no extras, bland food, average portions. I'll not be back. This place is on its way out of business. When I worked there, there was a wait every night, often an hour or more on weekends.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good food & a wide variety of Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We go to Old Chicago once or twice a week. Their Pizza, Calzones, are excellant. Especially the Meat Me & Chicago Seven. they have made some changes to the menu. The chicken tenders are better, Sausage on Italin Nachoes is not as good as the old kind. They now also have a thin crust pizza, but we like the original better. Wait staff and management are great.

Visited March 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“A nice place to enjoy a meal....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Go Cubs. I like Old Chicago for their decent deep dish pies. I usually start off with some nachos which are pretty good. The deep dish pizza is not bad for a chain. Lots of options for toppings and plenty of beer choices to make the meal complete. It can be hit or miss with the pizza. Sometimes the crust is a little doughy and others the crust is a little overdone. A little more consistency would bump my score up to 4 stars. I like going with friends and catching up in a nice relaxed atmosphere. Can be noisy on Friday and Saturday nights. Parking lot is usually full.

• Visited May 2012