“Farm house Cafe” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Omaha Ne
“Farm house Cafe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Cakes are good and the white wedding one with the strawberries is actually better than the similar one from another restaurant known for it. - the sandwiches are a bit dry and nothing special

Visited July 2012

Omaha, Nebraska
“Just like grandma used to make”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

There are always people standing when you come into this restaurant for brunch on a Sunday. It is very popular in Omaha. It has all kinds of breakfast options. This is a place you take your kids if you are willing to wait with them. The cinnamon rolls and other breakfast pastries they have are really good. Service is fast. This is not a place that has a really unique breakfast, but it is just what you expect and it is very good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Urbandale, Iowa
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love breakfast so had asked on TA for some suggestions and this place was one of them. Great recommendation. We went on a Sunday morning and of course they were busy. Food was served quickly. My blueberry muffin was stuffed full of blueberries and my husband said it was the best pecan roll he's ever had. Will definitely go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlantic, Iowa
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Great place for breakfast and our server was excellent! Highly recommended! I ordered the french toast and it was superb! The pancakes were fluffy and very good!

Visited August 2012
Rockport, Texas, United States
“Niece Said It Was Good and She Was Right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I don't do breakfast. I know it's the most important meal of the day. I don't care. I don't do breakfast. But, I was with my niece and her dad for the day and that meant breakfast. Wow, their plates looked to be extraodinary. My sister had one of the freshly made cinamon rolls. I stuck with my coffee (very good I might add) and asked for cream (the real stuff) and the waitress brought me a container large enough to bathe (okay finger bath) in. Good Service, little wait, apparently marvelous food (no one at the table talked once the food arrived -- which is always a sure sign). I'd say its one of those places that just makes you want to "do" breakfast.

Visited April 2012