“Good food but bad service” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nebraska, USA
“Good food but bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went here for lunch today with my 2 sons. We arrived at 1pm. The 3 of us ordered drinks and lunch entrees. I had picked this place because I had a coupon, and I like Italian food. They have an extensive menu and the prices are in line for a nice, upper end Italian place. I had ordered iced tea to drink, but my drink was not brought out with the others. After a few minutes I flagged down our waitress and she brought my tea, apparently forgetting I had ordered it. A bit later she brought out our bread and only 2 bread plates, so one of us had to just use the table to spread butter on their bread. We also only had 2 silverwares. We flagged her down, but waited quite a few minutes to receive it, so one of us could not start on the soup salad. Our dishes were tasty and very well made. My son that was drinking just ice water finished his water, but she did not come around and refill his water for some time, so I shared my water with him for his meal. When we were done eating, she came and sat down our check but did not say if she would be back to pick up payment or if we paid some place else, or what. I waited for 15 minutes, getting less and less patient, and tried to get her attention, as we were more than ready to leave by then. I finally had to get up and walk towards the kitchen, where she was coming out and ask her to PLEASE take our payment so we could leave! Also, I realize this is winter, but the temperature seemed very chilly. All 3 of us were quite cold during our meal. I feel they could try and keep it a bit warmer, maybe use space heaters by the tables by the door. I feel for the price we paid, we deserved much better service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ralston, Nebraska
“Amore this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The Italian menu selections are nicely
varied to suit any taste. I enjoy the seafood, salmon selections, and just had the veal parm which was very good too. Great service and an inviting dining area. Go there for a special occasion or anytime for a great meal experience!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska
“Best Italian food in Omaha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Authentic Italian cuisine. Wonderful outdoor patio. Love all the dishes served with Salmon! Perfect for anything from an intimate dinner for two, to a large party in the adjoining party room. Great for catering parties at your own location too.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Very good, friendly, quite reasonable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Visited during a business trip. Nice, quiet, Friendly atmosphere. Very good food, good variety, excellent value.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Great for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Food was good, service a little slow. Great place for lunch. Big portions - took half of mine home. Great soup & salad, very good rolls. Pesto sauce was perfect!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Pasta Amore E Fantasia? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Pasta Amore E Fantasia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.